Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm gonna start by saying if your a str8 guy who believes str8 men don't lust for cock don't read on also don't comment. This post isn't about you and I don't want your opinion.

This post is for str8 men that have desired cock, whether you've acted on it or not.

I don't know if it's just me but on average I've noticed most str8 identifying men that seem to want cock tend to want it bigger and bigger. I've also noticed that generally speaking they want men who are hyper masculine or at least as masculine or more masculine than themselves. I've also noticed a growing trend for str8 men keen on M-F pre-op trans girls.

So I'm keen to know, if your a str8 guy that's hungered for cock, tell me about your fantasies

What do you want the cock to look like, What do you want the guy/trans to look like, how do you imagine it going down, and if you can why do you think that's something you fantasise about? Also why is it in general str8 men prefer to play with other str8 men?

On a side note I also ask because I'm a major str8 chaser so I also ask to find out why I'm not as successful as I'd like and if I might be str8 men's fantasies.