Str8 men and their limits. I mean, really?

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Str8 men are by definition not entirely straight.

Whereas straight men like myself are.

If str8 meant straight then it wouldn't be str8.

Straight up

I love the way you get straight to the point! And thank you for your straight answer. I never realized that there was a difference between str8 and straight. I just thought that str8 was just straight laziness! Thanks for being straight with me.

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The story you mentioned Dante somewhat reminds me of myself. Perhaps that person was just as I was and wasn't truly comfortable with realizing who they were. But at the same time, it's also rare for me to get on cam and show anything other than my chest, and I sure as fuck wouldn't be shoving shit up my ass. I don't understand that at all, if you're comfortable enough to shove large vegetables up yer bum, then what else is there other than denial? That's like being plowed in the ass while blowing another guy and still saying you're straight. (Or as Incocknito said str8 lol). Anywho, I'm not sure if it's denial as much as it is something else, if only I knew what that something else was. It's obvious they're not shy or hiding something, just more or less hiding behind a label and hoping people believe them. Lets be honest with ourselves here, labels aren't anywhere near as powerful as our actions, perhaps there's some that believe the opposite to be true, who knows. But again as someone else said, it's hard to label something as complex as human sexuality. You can point to teal or even sea colors and say blue, but this guy is pointing at red and saying blue.

Last edited:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone can put whatever sexual orientation they want on their profile. Words are words. So in the end, actions speak louder than words.

So judge people by their actions, not what they decide to classify themselves.

BJs4You IL

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love the way you get straight to the point! And thank you for your straight answer. I never realized that there was a difference between str8 and straight. I just thought that str8 was just straight laziness! Thanks for being straight with me.

str8 up, I've noticed str8 guys are...heteroflexible more often than not, but guys who say they are straight...generally...are polite but...no thanks.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, this is a very interesting thread. I've had conversations with various people here and this seems to be a topic people are naturally confused about. Like many of you have said, the worst thing you can call another guy is "fag". And if you're interested in or aroused by dick (big dick here in lpsg), then the most obvious conclusion is you're not "straight". Maybe a little gay or bi or whatever, but definitely not straight. I've met quite a few guys on this site who feel they have to tell me that they're straight first for some reason. I don't really care how people define themselves and I wouldn't be adverse to talking with someone who might contact me and has something to share about themselves. I feel it's a cool thing that girls or guys feel liberated enough to share their sexual/emotional urges on a site like this. To me it's a very intimate part of themselves and it's beautiful that they're willing to give that to me. I still think so much of male sexuality is hiding forbidden urges and desires, so I can understand how guys need to disguise their motivations. It's a little sad but I comprehend it.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The word gay is often perceived to mean "feminine." Masculine guys who fool around with other masculine guys often don't consider themselves gay. That's why the HIV warnings were changed to say "if you are a gay man OR A MAN WHO HAS SEX WITH MEN...." Why did they have to add "or a man who has sex with men"? Because so many men who have sex with men don't consider themselves gay and thought the warnings didn't apply to them and were still donating blood etc. The power of denial is an amazing thing. As is social pressure -- I mean come on. It's just a word. What are we, third graders?

I was PM-ing with a straight guy on here about hooking up and he asked me if I was "out." I don't usually go out of my way to tell people but I'm not closeted either -- I don't lie about it if someone asks, don't make up imaginary girlfriends etc. So I answered "yes" I am out. That was the end of that. He was no longer interested in hooking up with me. To me "out" means "honest." To him I'm not sure what "out" means. I'm guessing he takes it to mean flamboyant or feminine acting?

Straight guys and their egos and masculinity are very fragile things.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The word gay is often perceived to mean "feminine." Masculine guys who fool around with other masculine guys often don't consider themselves gay. That's why the HIV warnings were changed to say "if you are a gay man OR A MAN WHO HAS SEX WITH MEN...." Why did they have to add "or a man who has sex with men"? Because so many men who have sex with men don't consider themselves gay and thought the warnings didn't apply to them and were still donating blood etc. The power of denial is an amazing thing. As is social pressure -- I mean come on. It's just a word. What are we, third graders?

I was PM-ing with a straight guy on here about hooking up and he asked me if I was "out." I don't usually go out of my way to tell people but I'm not closeted either -- I don't lie about it if someone asks, don't make up imaginary girlfriends etc. So I answered "yes" I am out. That was the end of that. He was no longer interested in hooking up with me. To me "out" means "honest." To him I'm not sure what "out" means. I'm guessing he takes it to mean flamboyant or feminine acting?

I enjoy you... a lot!

Very nice! And thank you for responding!

Dante'

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My thought is that what you're encountering is a man who can't resist his sexual urges. He may actually think to himself "don't do this" but the testosterone wins. So you have a "straight" man who is engaging in sexual behavior with you and all the time convincing himself "I'm straight". You say that a guy can't be calling himself straight while doing these things and OBVIOUSLY you're right, but if the only thing that helps the guy keep his pride/sanity is to go ahead and do the activity but call himself "straight" (I'm sure you hear a warning tone in his voice "hey man..I dont normally do this, I like women") well you're dealing with a battle of his mind vs his body. I'm not a man, but I know straight men very well, and I still say that he is at war with himself over the whole gay thing, and if you choose to fool around with a supposedly straight man you should consider his paranoia and pride part of the deal. If you want a guy to talk dirty with you and let it all hang out just fool around with bi or gay men. I know part of the appeal of "straight" men is the challenge so you kinda have to consider that. And just know he's not going to want to hear about how much you'd love to stick your big cock in his ass! :)

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My thought is that what you're encountering is a man who can't resist his sexual urges. He may actually think to himself "don't do this" but the testosterone wins. So you have a "straight" man who is engaging in sexual behavior with you and all the time convincing himself "I'm straight". You say that a guy can't be calling himself straight while doing these things and OBVIOUSLY you're right, but if the only thing that helps the guy keep his pride/sanity is to go ahead and do the activity but call himself "straight" (I'm sure you hear a warning tone in his voice "hey man..I dont normally do this, I like women") well you're dealing with a battle of his mind vs his body. I'm not a man, but I know straight men very well, and I still say that he is at war with himself over the whole gay thing, and if you choose to fool around with a supposedly straight man you should consider his paranoia and pride part of the deal. If you want a guy to talk dirty with you and let it all hang out just fool around with bi or gay men. I know part of the appeal of "straight" men is the challenge so you kinda have to consider that. And just know he's not going to want to hear about how much you'd love to stick your big cock in his ass! :)

LoL- Ma'am, I enjoy you!!! :) MUAH! But I love the straight men who love to hear about my big cock going in their ass ;)

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Amuses me how "gay" men have this amazing capacity to second guess the minds of "straight" men.

We pretty much reserve that right, especially when we go to gay chat rooms and watch married men, or men with girlfriends, look for hook-ups with other men the moment their spouse is away. We wouldn't generally second guess the minds if we didn't know otherwise. Hell- my dad was gay. I believe that every "Straight" man is "Straight" until he gives me a reason to believe otherwise.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Amuses me how "gay" men have this amazing capacity to second guess the minds of "straight" men.

I have always said nobody understands men better than gay men. We are men and we have relationships with men and we have sex with men so we know men very well.

scarletfury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm straight pretty overall, like watching guys, and have little interest in fucking them myself. If I was invited I would say no to it.

Am I straight or gay? Why does it matter so much? What you watch doesn't make you that specific way.

AZNEWGUY

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

I have experience in this. If a "straight" guy ask if you are out, he is def wondering if you are fem, or out to the public. If you are indeed "out" that can mean everyone would think you are gay too since you are seen together. That's a big NO NO to the "straight" guys or men who have sex with men.

A funny story I will never forget. A crazy conversation about guys giving BJs came up. We were all drunk. I remember one of them told everyone that he wouldn't let a Gay guy give him a BJ because he would tell everyone what happened. YES there was silence after that lol

am not one to judge people, because I don't want people judging me.

you might want to consider correcting your understanding of the word 'judge'.

It is not wrong to use one's judgment facility to evaluate the behavior of others. One, however, cannot judge others as God judges: it is not possible.

I understand that you don't have to be gay or bi to be on this site and interact with others

I wandered in from a bing search but since this site seems to be 99.9999999% gay in intent I probably won't answer many more threads.

But when you start jerking off to a gay guy on webcam

Now is also a good time to familiarize yourself with the various logical fallacies.

I appreciate what you do.

Keeping the species perpetuating is a vital role, yes. :biggrin1:

LSebastien

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're pissy because it's just so gay for me to get duke'd up the butt by you, but you gagging on my cock is acceptable? No ma'am. I'm sure your wife would agree.

This reminds me of that g0y (gay with a zero) bullshit. Just repressed idiots banding together to make themselves feel better.

MrE

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
*My Thoughts on the whole situation*
(in list form)

1. I find when dealing with straight males, especially the uptight (ish) ones....is that they think being gay or bi is some form of weakness compared to the "manly man",which is stupid beyond belief. Leading me to point 2...

2. The most important thing in life - i've found anyways, is staying true to who you are; and if a guy decides they are happiest with another guy....good for them, dont knock it - respect that they are comfortable with themselves to openly admit it. Bringing me closer to the "suggesting something then taking it back fast once someone said something little that 'threw them off'" - I think that in that persons case....their true(ish) colors came out, but their shaded thoughts looked for any excuse to take back what they really wanted (watever their reason to hide who they really are).

3. The whole being straight, but hitting on you part - completely blew my mind....the guy who suggested suckin YOUR dick thinks that you bottoming for him is gay? Sounds like they need to do some personal evaluation on their sexuality