Str8 men and their limits. I mean, really?

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When you are on a web cam doing what is normally considered to be a gay activity, you lose protection of I am straight.

Considering oneself 100% straight combined with being considered 100% straight by others is not a form of "protection." It's a form of repression. There's all kinds of things that straight men don't allow themselves or other straight men to do, to say, to be, etc.

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The identity "gay" is different from the behavior that one would consider gay. Although history has told us that Michelangelo was gay, at the time there was no such thing as a gay identity, so it's slightly inaccurate to say he was gay, so much as he liked to sleep with men, exclusively. So horny "100% Straight" guys who decide in the heat of the moment that they want to chat and/or jack off on cam with us gay men have not acknowledged themselves as gay, just very horny. And, like the cocaine addicts who judge junkies and say "well, I never used needles," these men have some invisible lines that they won't cross. They have an internal code: "I will jack off to a guy on webcam, but I won't engage in acts of anal penetration with him."

So when we gay men, with our no-holds-barred liberated homosexuality, suggest something salacious from our psyche, it can upset the poor guy we suggest it to if he is bound by these internal codes.

So are they gay? Only if they were to finally decide that "gay" is an identity they are comfortable with. Can we suck their dicks? Probably, but not if it is one of the invisible lines they won't cross. As many other wise people in this thread said, it's best not to make too many suggestions when engaging in cybersexual relations with a self-proclaimed "100%-er". Sadly, it's not really even safe to test the waters with these guys - the heated sexual lust that has driven them to contact us for something "a little different" can be snuffed out like a tea light in a tornado if we say something over the line.

And, for whatever reason, suggesting that they are gay seems to be the biggest faux pas. It's one thing to be a horndog, and quite another to be an entirely different sexual identity. I say it is our duty as gay men to let these fragile 100%ers explore their secret 10% without asking them to switch labels, and we should probably avoid mentioning butt sex unless they bring it up!

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay, so I definitely feel morally obligated to write this. Now, I personally am not one to judge people, because I don't want people judging me. However, some of you guys really have to get over yourselves. I mean, really?

I understand that you don't have to be gay or bi to be on this site and interact with others- I totally get that. But when you start jerking off to a gay guy on webcam and he asks you if you want to fuck him, DO NOT get on the defensive and start spilling that "I'm straight" bullshit. I mean, really? You're so used to lying to everyone else that you're starting believe your lies? hmmm

OH! Something else that I enjoy are the straight men who message you and tell you how hot you are, how beautiful your big black pierced cock is (yeah, I'm getting a little personal here), and how they would totally suck it, and the moment you tell them that you'd let them fuck you, they're fucking offended! I mean, really? You sexually harassed me to start with- lets establish that. You're pissy because it's just so gay for me to get duke'd up the butt by you, but you gagging on my cock is acceptable? No ma'am. I'm sure your wife would agree.

And one last thing. Straight Men, I appreciate what you do. I really do. I mean, hell- I've slept with a few of you, and let me tell you- you can tear a piece of ass up! And some of you can take my cock like champs- gotta give it to you. But I saw something yesterday, and it bothered the hell out of me, so I have to call it out. I'm not going to say any names, but, I witnessed a straight man jerk off, and he was about to shove a cucumber that I had to have been about 9x7 inches up his ass while quite a few openly gay men watched him. He even asked if we were ready to watch- Bitch, HELL YEAH! And then one person made a joke and he went ape shit about how this person seems to make him feel uncomfortable. I mean, really? I didn't see one drop of lube on that monstrosity of a vegetable, and you want to talk about feeling uncomfortable? I'm not trying to upset the apple cart, I'm just sayin'- when you start creating salads in your anus in front of a live audience, expect commentary, say please and thank you, and shut the hell up.

Smooches!

Dante'

As a straight guy myself I have to agree with your comments. I have little respect for the guys who claim to be totally straight but in the same breath say they would suck a dick. Ermmm no that means your bi. I have alot more respect for people who just admit that they are bi or gay, than those who lie to themsleves about what they are attracted to.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I guess I get your point... Don't go suck dick and then get all bent out of shape if someone thinks that you are gay...
But on the other hand, anal play does not mean that someone is gay. Everyone should be able to enjoy the pleasure that comes with working their hole... and I think more and more straight men are discovering this and experimenting with anal play with their female partners. It just feels too good to ingnore.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In a sexually repressive society people end up thinking and doing a lot of weird stuff, and that includes "straight" guys. When I'm hanging out with my guy friends there's always a lot of homo-erotic comments and jokes. It's how we navigate the dangerous waters of peer approval and acceptance. One-on-one my buddies know this but as a group we seem to lose our senses and become big stupid apes trying to outdo and power-trip each other. I think this is the foundation for straight-men-behaving-badly. We don't want to lose our heterosexual privilege and admit to anything that makes us look weak. The strange part of this too is that if you scratch the surface of most guys, you will find a tender and vulnerable person. The only problem is that he doesn't show that side of himself to many people...usually just his g/f or wife.

Last edited:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Okay, so I definitely feel morally obligated to write this. Now, I personally am not one to judge people, because I don't want people judging me. However, some of you guys really have to get over yourselves. I mean, really?

I understand that you don't have to be gay or bi to be on this site and interact with others- I totally get that. But when you start jerking off to a gay guy on webcam and he asks you if you want to fuck him, DO NOT get on the defensive and start spilling that "I'm straight" bullshit. I mean, really? You're so used to lying to everyone else that you're starting believe your lies? hmmm

OH! Something else that I enjoy are the straight men who message you and tell you how hot you are, how beautiful your big black pierced cock is (yeah, I'm getting a little personal here), and how they would totally suck it, and the moment you tell them that you'd let them fuck you, they're fucking offended! I mean, really? You sexually harassed me to start with- lets establish that. You're pissy because it's just so gay for me to get duke'd up the butt by you, but you gagging on my cock is acceptable? No ma'am. I'm sure your wife would agree.

And one last thing. Straight Men, I appreciate what you do. I really do. I mean, hell- I've slept with a few of you, and let me tell you- you can tear a piece of ass up! And some of you can take my cock like champs- gotta give it to you. But I saw something yesterday, and it bothered the hell out of me, so I have to call it out. I'm not going to say any names, but, I witnessed a straight man jerk off, and he was about to shove a cucumber that I had to have been about 9x7 inches up his ass while quite a few openly gay men watched him. He even asked if we were ready to watch- Bitch, HELL YEAH! And then one person made a joke and he went ape shit about how this person seems to make him feel uncomfortable. I mean, really? I didn't see one drop of lube on that monstrosity of a vegetable, and you want to talk about feeling uncomfortable? I'm not trying to upset the apple cart, I'm just sayin'- when you start creating salads in your anus in front of a live audience, expect commentary, say please and thank you, and shut the hell up.

Smooches!

Dante'

And, see...

all that stuff you mentioned...

AND PEEPS WONDER WHY I HAVE A "NEVER MESS WITH A STRAIGHT GUY" rule.

:smile:

I am thankful I eat Caesar salads.:biggrin1:

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The word gay is often perceived to mean "feminine." Masculine guys who fool around with other masculine guys often don't consider themselves gay. That's why the HIV warnings were changed to say "if you are a gay man OR A MAN WHO HAS SEX WITH MEN...." Why did they have to add "or a man who has sex with men"? Because so many men who have sex with men don't consider themselves gay and thought the warnings didn't apply to them and were still donating blood etc. The power of denial is an amazing thing. As is social pressure -- I mean come on. It's just a word. What are we, third graders?

I was PM-ing with a straight guy on here about hooking up and he asked me if I was "out." I don't usually go out of my way to tell people but I'm not closeted either -- I don't lie about it if someone asks, don't make up imaginary girlfriends etc. So I answered "yes" I am out. That was the end of that. He was no longer interested in hooking up with me. To me "out" means "honest." To him I'm not sure what "out" means. I'm guessing he takes it to mean flamboyant or feminine acting?

Straight guys and their egos and masculinity are very fragile things.

Right on there Big Dallas! Labels and labels........ This country will never quit. They have a label for everything. Lets say this, so many labels I cant even figure out where I fit into. Some say I am gay, some say I am bi and hell by the straight label and what I have scene in my life I could fit in that to. I have had alot of straight guys go nuts on me on here, so much I hardly even post anything. Dont want to here all the bull shit that comes with it. Off with the labels .... WE are all sexual..........

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm straight pretty overall, like watching guys, and have little interest in fucking them myself. If I was invited I would say no to it.

Am I straight or gay? Why does it matter so much? What you watch doesn't make you that specific way.

This is The good old USA. The "WORD" rules. It states if you even think something , you have done it any way. So what about seeing. They have put this in that category also. Well the good old USA is usally 20 years behind the rest. See what happens in the next 25 years..............

RealityCheck

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Having [insert any fruit here] stuck up your butt with 7 guys watching is... gay
Putting focus on somebodies insecurity can definitely having such a strong reaction. In other words: 'ow, I though this was a heterosexual closet I've been sitting in, my bad'

Anyway, for me the whole human body is a work of art, both male and female. I can't picture myself having sexual thoughts with a male figure though. As a monogamous straight (there it is again) that's the limit: viewing only.

For the rest it's easy, a female heterosexual bitch is as annoying as a gay male bitch

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
yeah i get messages sometimes from some straight guys i try not to say too much because the one time i did i he got offended c.c

Cant say to much...... that ego for the" straight " men is a very fragile thing in this day and time. My partner and I live in the middle of " Gods Country" , here in Indianapolis, Indiana. We like a little fun on the side now and then. Been here for about 3 years now and never have had a "gay" guy in our house yet, they are all " straight" , even when my partner is sucking on there cock and they look over at me and ask to suck mine. I've had " straight" men get a phone call from the wife and have to catch there breath before they can answer the call from there wife and out of breath from going crazy on my dick..... Go figure. I am in my 50's now . When I grew up what was considered a " straight" man is now what was considered a "gay" man then. We live in a large subdivision, 837 homes with a community pool and sport stuff. I sit on my porch and watch all the " straight" men walk their kids in the evening and down at the pool all you here from " straight" men is how they have to get home with the kids, start dinner , give the kids baths and straighten the house up before the "wife" gets home. Boy did this change. So go figure. When we are out and I see a man I presume is "gay" he is staright, when I see one that I think is staright, he is gay. Go figure. We know where the men are now.

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have experience in this. If a "straight" guy ask if you are out, he is def wondering if you are fem, or out to the public. If you are indeed "out" that can mean everyone would think you are gay too since you are seen together. That's a big NO NO to the "straight" guys or men who have sex with men.

A funny story I will never forget. A crazy conversation about guys giving BJs came up. We were all drunk. I remember one of them told everyone that he wouldn't let a Gay guy give him a BJ because he would tell everyone what happened. YES there was silence after that lol

I bet it was real silent, wondering if they all made a big mistake... hehe!

ladybree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sry! Have to post I have really enjoyed this thread as I do most I read on here........ I am female. And just want to say I agree I have known 'straight' men that have been caught in the act with other men and still swear they are straight. To me it is so funny. Don't be ashamed of who you are or what you like. It is 2010 for god sakes! Noone really cares. I enjoy looking at tits just as much as I do cock, not ashamed of that. And btw I do not care if you are straight, gay, bi or lieing to yourself about any of it, I still like lookin at what you got to offer.......
Have a good one guys, however and whatever you are gettin!

ladybree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sry! Have to post I have really enjoyed this thread as I do most I read on here........ I am female. And just want to say I agree I have known 'straight' men that have been caught in the act with other men and still swear they are straight. To me it is so funny. Don't be ashamed of who you are or what you like. It is 2010 for god sakes! Noone really cares. I enjoy looking at tits just as much as I do cock, not ashamed of that. And btw I do not care if you are straight, gay, bi or lieing to yourself about any of it, I still like lookin at what you got to offer.......
Have a good one guys, however and whatever you are gettin!

Last edited:

g_whiz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had dozens of experiences like this. A lot more on this site lately, but its always given me pause..just because I do attempt to respect others boundries. When it comes to guys proclaiming their straigthness from the rooftops, I'll just change the subject to something non-sexual. If that happens, and you STILL want to trade cock pics and jerk off...I'm fine with it, but its a little odd to misrepresent yourself. There are plenty of people out in the universe that labels like gay and straight don't completly apply to, and I don't expect everyone to fit neatly into a given box...but please, if I'm going through the trouble of being honest about my wants and myself couldn't hurt to at least attempt for others to know themselves... right?

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had dozens of experiences like this. A lot more on this site lately, but its always given me pause..just because I do attempt to respect others boundries. When it comes to guys proclaiming their straigthness from the rooftops, I'll just change the subject to something non-sexual. If that happens, and you STILL want to trade cock pics and jerk off...I'm fine with it, but its a little odd to misrepresent yourself. There are plenty of people out in the universe that labels like gay and straight don't completly apply to, and I don't expect everyone to fit neatly into a given box...but please, if I'm going through the trouble of being honest about my wants and myself couldn't hurt to at least attempt for others to know themselves... right?

Well i think they are afraid that it can hurt themselves, and i suspect they might be right, still a lot of prejudices about anyone who is not completely straight and does not use every opportunity to make that clear out there.
And it can be hard to admit to oneself to be something oneself does not respect. And i often got the feeling that those guys who are not honest to and about themselves do have prejudices about a lifestyle they at least partly enjoy. Plus they fear the judgment of the society which can be hurting too. I personally think that being dishonest with oneself is hurting to and will come back to haunt you.

So as much as i agree with ladybree and g_whiz in their appeal for openness and honesty about ourselves i do see why many fear it. And unfortunately even tho it is 2010 people still care, but the only way to change that is by being honest with oneself and inspiring people to do so too.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What the Tramp says is so right on and clear. In the world of LPSG guys can fantasize about what they desire and so even for a short time can explore the parts of themselves they fear. In the so-called "real" world if a guy starts to talk about an uncomfortable topic with his friends, he appears strange or fucked up. As I've said many times on this site, I have male buddies who are very open, loving and vulnerable with me on-on-one but somehow that all fades away when they are in a group or feel they may be judged by others. To me this can be the saddest part of being a guy in American culture. So much energy is wasted on creating an image that must be maintained. It's also something that doesn't seem to change, in that when I remind my guy friends about it, they either shrug it off or change the subject. It's like there are two worlds in us. Maybe it's just fantasy for me to think that at some point maybe we can integrate these parts of ourselves so that all people, including straight men, can just be ourselves with no apologies or excuses. :smile:

Well i think they are afraid that it can hurt themselves, and i suspect they might be right, still a lot of prejudices about anyone who is not completely straight and does not use every opportunity to make that clear out there.
And it can be hard to admit to oneself to be something oneself does not respect. And i often got the feeling that those guys who are not honest to and about themselves do have prejudices about a lifestyle they at least partly enjoy. Plus they fear the judgment of the society which can be hurting too. I personally think that being dishonest with oneself is hurting to and will come back to haunt you.

So as much as i agree with ladybree and g_whiz in their appeal for openness and honesty about ourselves i do see why many fear it. And unfortunately even tho it is 2010 people still care, but the only way to change that is by being honest with oneself and inspiring people to do so too.