str8 men being watched

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by arktrucker, Aug 11, 2006.

1. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just wondering if it bothers str8 guys when another guy peeks or looks at them when they are taking a piss or at the gym? I'm a hopless crotch watcher and there have been times that I've been 'busted' or caught looking.
    I was just wondering I was on another website with pic's and there was one that said for girls only.. give me a break... that was the one I went for first!!

2. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Well, I'm not straight, but I can give an answer from another viewpoint... It does not bother me if a woman sees me naked or taking a leak... or if a man does. I'm not terribly shy or uptight about those sorts of things, so no, it does not bother me in the least.

3. dongalong

Gold Member

It does bother me, the showers in my gym were obviously designed by willy watchers since they are open and facing each other - I prefer to walk the 5 minutes home and shower there.
    I feel a bit uncomfortable soaping up my bollocks when some guy is watching and enjoying the view because I'd rather not do anything to attract someone who I have no interest in having sex with.
    I'd behave the same way to an unattractive woman so it is a normal reaction.

4. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Eh. Looking is free. if they wanna touch, it'll cost 'em.

5. dolf250

dolf250 New Member

No problems with a glance. Even a slightly prolonged look. I am not a fan of somebody blatantly staring.

6. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That's an excellent reaction, very reasonable. I wish more strait guys would be so rational when a gay guy makes a pass at them, instead of going into an homophobic rage.

7. Porterhouse

Porterhouse New Member

yeah I think there is a certain protocol or etiquette you must follow with a cock glance, your response is pretty much exactly how I feel about it as well.

8. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I think that some body parts can't help but gather attraction or attention, like big cocks or big boobs. They're huge and people are going to look. The question is, at what point do you feel disrespected? I occasionally peek at others and I've been known to have to focus my eyes on a woman's face if she's got a nice rack. Some just brush it off and some get perturbed. Both are right to do whatever they do. It's my job to respect those boundaries.

But hey, I think being polite but firm can get you a long way. Yeah, I'm probably more uncomfortable if some dude is trying to mentally undress me, but I figure I can approach him and ask him to stop staring if I feel uncomfortable. He's not going to do anything foolish after that, so why should I make a big scene?

In the meantime, I'll just kinda give an appreciative nod if a fellow big guy is checking out the goods. Funny thing is, I'm probably more appreciative of another big guy looking -- since we have that in common -- than someone average gawking away. In my experience, to the average dude, I'm all wrapped up in some fantasy/hero worship in which I don't want to be a participant. The big guy's as cool about it as me.

And then there are always those dudes who think they're massive as hell until you show 'em up... :)

9. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    Most people would feel uncomfortable if they were made a spectacle in an area of privacy or more importantly natural release. If you replace "peeing" with "shitting" would you still think it so cool?

For me, it's more "I'm peeing, do you mind?" then "OMG stop looking at me!"

10. Hatched69

Hatched69 Member

Albums:
    Agreed.

11. bigtwin

bigtwin Member

Albums:
    Yes, I agree with you guys too. First, I think you get acclimated to guys taking a look or rather the second look or the longer than they should look. And I've seen plenty of guys get embarrassed when they've been outted for it; some apologize which is a nice touch. Second, I might be kidding myself but I usually feel I can sense the difference between the curious and the truely interested. I don't want to enable the interested and make sure they're aware I'm unavailable. Third, I really do find it uncomfortable when on rare occasions someone gets in your face about it.

12. NIMBUS

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't really have a problem if someone wants to look at my cock, any more than if they stare at my face, my legs etc. It depends where you are though. If it's appropriate I let them have a good look and pretend that I haven't noticed.

I've had occasions, though, when I have caught guys staring in inappropriate situations. I find the best solution is to take them aside and tell them that I have no problem with them looking at my cock but not in a public area which might result in embarrassment for both of us. I tell them that if they want to see it then to just ask me in a more appropriate setting and I'll happily show it to them. That usually embarrasses them so much that the problem never comes up again (although I did have a couple of mates who took me up on the offer! :eek: ).

hot_freak likes this.
  13. D_electric chair

D_electric chair New Member

I'm straing and dont mind.

I would do the same thing if a woman was looking at me.

As far as taking a shit I think that is unapropriate. I wouldnt want ro look ar girl taking a shit. So hopefully no one wanr to see me do it.

14. Hatched69

Hatched69 Member

Albums:
    Spend a week at a nudist camp and you won't give a second thought at people glancing at you during bladder evacuations, but you get used to the folks and they get used to you. A stranger in a public restroom? Well......a glance...maybe. Staring? No. Not cool.

15. GoneA

Gold Member

well, duh. :smile:

16. mister_y

mister_y New Member

I'm straight and I don't mind if others are looking at my stuff. Of course I do mind if it becomes scary and they keep and keep staring at me. But I don't mind other guys looking for a moment.

17. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Don't think it is a problem w/a quick glance....Hell I might even take a quick glance....Honestly I think a lot of men look for comparison or curiousity but not in a sexual way....I have a problem w/a guy w/prolonged staring and obviously getting off....Kind of creepy when you are just in the gym to work out, shower and get out of there....I really stopped showering at the gym because of guys taking showers watching me and no shame about getting off while watching you....

18. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:

This is the most mature, intelligent and enlightened response of all ! Such immasculine , immaturity to think that one can regulate the eyes and admiring looks from another male human being in a public setting! Good grief , enfants , boys , garcons, go home to shower and hide if you are that traumatized and insecure!:rolleyes:

19. invisibleman

Gold Member

How much are you, anyway? :wink:

20. cyrushkcurtis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    To answer the question "if it bothers stra8 guys when another guy peeks or looks at them when they are taking a piss or at the gym," well, no, since I've always assumed we all do that to compare our equipment to the other guy's.

Draft saved Draft deleted