str8 men being watched

korndog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think I'm pretty comfortable with both my body and my sexuality. When I'm walking around naked in the locker room or in the shower, you can sneek a peek, glance, or look all you want. I really don't care. If a guy comes onto me, I just let him know I'm not interested. Nothing traumatic about that.

Now, it's a different story if someone is looking at me without my permission, like looking in my bedroom window while I get undressed. Someone like that just might get more than they bargained for.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
korndog said:
I think I'm pretty comfortable with both my body and my sexuality. When I'm walking around naked in the locker room or in the shower, you can sneek a peek, glance, or look all you want. I really don't care. If a guy comes onto me, I just let him know I'm not interested. Nothing traumatic about that.

Now, it's a different story if someone is looking at me without my permission, like looking in my bedroom window while I get undressed. Someone like that just might get more than they bargained for.

Korndog,

It's good to see California straight guys can be as reasonable as you seem to be. I concur .. life was not meant to have so many hassles and hangups! The one action you describe is somewhat flattering.... the other is criminal conduct!:cool:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
arktrucker said:
Just wondering if it bothers str8 guys when another guy peeks or looks at them when they are taking a piss or at the gym? I'm a hopless crotch watcher and there have been times that I've been 'busted' or caught looking.
I was just wondering I was on another website with pic's and there was one that said for girls only.. give me a break... that was the one I went for first!!

One word for it, "Mooger". Doesn't bug me, If you feel inclined I won't be insulted if you pay me. :biggrin1:

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dongalong said:
It does bother me, the showers in my gym were obviously designed by willy watchers since they are open and facing each other - I prefer to walk the 5 minutes home and shower there.
I feel a bit uncomfortable soaping up my bollocks when some guy is watching and enjoying the view because I'd rather not do anything to attract someone who I have no interest in having sex with.
I'd behave the same way to an unattractive woman so it is a normal reaction.
Seems to me it's rather strange to have an avatar like you have and be straight and not liking men to stare at you at your gym??????

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
You can take all the casual glances you want. I just don't appreciate it if you look all the way over the top of the stall and count the hairs on my dong. Also, if you are going to peek, at least stand far enough back to let me return the favor. I had a guy jam himself up next to the urinal and I couldn't see a thing but he looked over the top for at least 10 seconds. sheesh

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i do not like "looks" but a glance i can understand.
still beware...alot of guys who are homophobic...FREAK OUT.
so be covert in your phallic observatory.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah this never bothered me either. Even if my locker room at my gym would have been co-ed, I'd not mind if someone of either gender caught a glimpse of me, my body, etc. because after all in a gym situation EVERYONE is naked in the locker rooms. You can't help but look, glance, whatever. Sometimes I see more than I wanted to, but that's life. I do not think I'd like anyone staring at me while I use the loo, that's bordering on freaky but hey, it's a free country. It would make me uncomfortable, though. Bathroom functions are just private to me....being naked in a locker room is just normal business, though.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
This thread got me to thinking, I've been involved in such much turmoil the last 6 years, I haven't checked out a guy in at least that long. Plus, I check out their balls if it's a locker room type situation. I have a large dong, it's my average balls I'm comparing with theirs.

gm3800v6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's all in how a guy acts toward the sight of my junk. If he looks and continues his routine no problem...but prefer not to encounter gawkers. It's not like it's the only dick on earth. Get a good eyeful and keep on doin ur thing,

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This question always seems a little dishonest to me. You can always turn around and face the wall if you don't want anybody to look at your dick. So why wouldn't you? You can also ignore people or tell them to back off. What you can't do is control them. I really could care less if somebody is checking me out. I have better things to do than think about them.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dudepiston said:
Yeah this never bothered me either. Even if my locker room at my gym would have been co-ed, I'd not mind if someone of either gender caught a glimpse of me, my body, etc. because after all in a gym situation EVERYONE is naked in the locker rooms. You can't help but look, glance, whatever. Sometimes I see more than I wanted to, but that's life. I do not think I'd like anyone staring at me while I use the loo, that's bordering on freaky but hey, it's a free country. It would make me uncomfortable, though. Bathroom functions are just private to me....being naked in a locker room is just normal business, though.

Ooh, you're in trouble...hehehe.:smile:

bigmuscles_averagecock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't care if you look at me in the locker room shower, even straight guys sneak peeks and compare, but don't stare, flirt, or make comments and if you get hard, turn away and stop looking. When I'm in there it is for hygienic, not sexual, reasons. Nothing against anyone, but if there were co-ed showers, I don't think men like me would get away with staring at women's tits and asses while stroking our hard cocks. It's meant to be a non-sexual space.

BigJimm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Im str8 but i do have a very fast glance toward other cocks just to compaire, It never bother me that other girls or men look at mine becuase im a slight show off and enjoy others admiring what i have to offer.

I find that most guys stare when they have a small penis and i guess they just intressed like myself.

Oh and there is a diffrence to looking and getting your self off looking at me. Looking is fine looking with intent is not