Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you would like to know who I would most like to be like it would have to be Sean Connery of the early sixties. We are both the same size and build but there was something about him that even a man could appreciate. Also a big fan of Cary Grant especially in films like ‘Bringing up Baby’…

Now if your asking about sexually cant help you there but I am a big fan of Sophia Loren, Lauren Bacall or the lead singer form the Pussycat Dolls.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a thread for str8 men only and I understand that most of you are like in the 60% or 40% str8 percentage so only those above the 50% str8 level can answer this random question.

If you had to choose ONE male celebrity either a singer or actor who would it be??

I'm trying to see something here since this is a question that I ask to str8 men in the flesh and there seems to be one response that's quite popular.

I'd have to say I would have liked to have met and hung out with Heath Ledger because he was an amazing actor and seemed to be an aware and intelligent guy. It was pretty fucking sad when he died.

ojosblu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe they would relate better to the idea of "mancrush". My str8 brother-in-law has a mancrush on Gabriel Byrne.