Str8 Men Who Jerk Off

doug928123

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a straight man, married or not, how many times a day do you jerk off? Just curious since I feel I MUST jerk off at least three times a day, early AM, at work, and in the PM. Just wondering how normal this is.

whatis1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Uh I'd say now that I'm married probably only when the wife is on her time of the month and maybe once twice a month.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I really don't think there's a straight/gay divide to this.

When I was younger, I'd need at least twice daily; these days, depending on my mood and health, anywhere from four times a week to four times a month is normal (though I'd rather be fucking).

D

deleted136887

In a relationship or out, masturbate all the time. Totally different thing to fucking. Masturbation (for me at least) is just another body function to get out of the way so I can proceed with the rest of the stuff that needs doing.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I feel I MUST jerk off at least three times a day, early AM, at work, and in the PM. Just wondering how normal this is.
I think you are quite normal, depending on whether you do it when you feel the urge to relieve your prostate, or you just like the feeling of orgasm and go at it for fun. The latter case may not be good for you.

In my younger years my wife and I fucked almost always twice a day, in the morning and at night. But that didn't always satisfy my need. My urologist told me I have a small prostate that fills up relatively fast, so the urge to relieve it was frequent. So even though my wife and I were getting enough sex together, there were days when I would privately jack off once more, to satisfy my urges below.

Now that I've aged, doing it more than once a week is abnormal for me.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm in the 'good things come to those who wait' camp. If I'm in a relationship then I'll do it very rarely, might as well save it to make the sex that bit more enjoyable. But when single I'd say about one a day. As horny as I can get I still know that leaving it will make the next one better, and I'd prefer to have one great big two-hour wank than a couple of 20-minute tension-relievers. I am master of my own domain. Kinda.

Oh, and you really could have left the last three words off the title and it wouldn't have made a spot of difference.

D_Jarowe Jackhammer

Experimental Member
Media
It depends on the day and wether or not I have plans to get any ass any time soon.

I've found that if I go a few days or a week without having sex or masturbating, when I finally do have sex I can sometimes go 3-4 rounds with a girl. And on top of that my loads are much larger and thicker.

Kempwing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been in periods where it was minimum 3 times a day. Now I'm more of once a day, and sometimes several days between each time. It really varies for me I must say.

Deezie274

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
it varies for me its usually once a day but every now and then i try to go a few weeks without it this is if im not having sex

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't all men jerk-off? I have regular and great sex as much as I want with my GF but still JO 1-2 times per week or more since I've gotten into camming, which is really fun with the right guy! In the absence of a JO bud a cyber-JO bud works great!