str8 on str8 muscle worship

musclekid

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
first i just wanna say this is NOT supposed to be a question about whether the guys involved are "really" str8. anyway...

any str8 guys here ever have a muscle worship session with another guy in HS or college? just wondering how many sports or bodybuilder type guys here have done that before. oh yeah, and how serious was it -- totally stripped? [i'm not talking about sex stuff, just muscle-related like showing off, flexing, feeling]

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No worshiping. Just comparing flexed biceps and silly stuff like that. Any thing more and people may have thought we were gay, and I didn't have any desire to do anything more.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sure it happened here and there with my teammates. It was more common in HS, when muscle development was a relatively new thing and I guess an "exciting" change, but it certainly happened in college too. I can remember my sophomore year of HS and while I was more developed than my classmates I was less so compared to my older teammates. I was naturally envious, as any guy (particularly jocks) would be I suppose. Sometimes if we had a light practice and thus weren't exhausted afterwards, and had a few moments to spare (which is common in hockey, there are rarely enough showers in the dressing rooms, especially in the older buildings) we would show off our muscle development with pride. In HS it was more common to do it with a towel or underwear on, but as we aged, we naturally became more comfortable with who we were and how we looked, and we less afraid of the "gay" label, and thus were more likely to do it with less, or nothing on.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should see the backstage at a bodybuilding competition! There are straight guys oiling up each others backs, doing assisted isometric pumping exercises in close proximity, men commenting on other men's glutes, thighs and abs and just general homoerotic behavior between oily, muscular, pumped up men in veritable thongs. It's all for the title though! lol!!!

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think the basic answers would be no and no. I think I understand the question, and I haven't ever "worshipped" another guy's body the way I would a woman's. I admire their effort and acheivement but I wouldn't be thinking sexually about it. I played football and basketball through HS and college, so yeah the easiest time to talk about muscle development was in the locker room. It being the locker room, you're as likely to be undressed as dressed. I never really cared about nudity because we were all guys. Same with having and comparing big dicks. A straight guy may admire another dude's tackle, but it doesn't start any fantasies like a big pair of tities would. Again, I grew up playing full contact sports, so I don't having issues with guys touching me, except obviously in the groin area. That being said the comfort level would change for me if I thought he was coming on to me. Same with a woman that I'm not attracted to.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^^^ Either you or they aren't straight. It's something you'll come to realize.

So, basically it's already been talked about many times. If you know who you are, you're comfortable with doing just about anything that won't compromise who you are as a person.

So if you mess around with your weightlifting camarades, and it does nothing for you...then there you go. However, I guarantee you that someone in that group has different feelings about touching and rubbing, even if they take those feelings to their grave.

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well If You Typed Up Muscle Worship On Any Search Engine You Know Exactly What You'd Find...Try To Classify It All You Want...Define It For Yourself But Muscle Worship Is Muscle Worship Is Muscle Worship...not really 2 ways about it...or maybe i'm just ultra conservative...or i think they call it straight

kudo451

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow,
It amazes me how anything involving touching or having intimate (non-sexual) contact with str8 guys automatically comes under "suspect". Then again I am gay and only pass as str8 because other people assume I am. When things get intimate (non-sexually) with other guys I usually warn them that I am gay so they don't feel weird finding out later. I have had close personal str8 friends and with long term regular friends guys eventually get around to comparing EVERYTHING just for fun. In fact I would say str8 guys are far more comfortable showing off and comparing their bodies than gay guys. Women and gay men tend to be more descriptive and cautious when things are not sexual. But Its only comparing and that is a long way from worshiping.

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't read others minds, so who knows. I don't think most straight guys are that uptight with their close buds. But I have spent most of my life on sports teams and in gyms, so maybe not a full spectrum.

Here's the thing I wonder about gay guys - Haven't you ever admired a woman's body? Even wanting to go so far as to touch and feel her curves, softness, firmness, etc? I can't imagine that a completely gay guy doesn't sometimes see stack chick in a string bikini and in a non-sexual way find himself attracted and want to touch her? Especially if she got that nice round bubble booty like J-Lo. Maybe not, but I would think the feeling (desire, whatever) would be the same. If you did, are you secretly really straight?

I think as a straight guy I could oil wrestle another dude naked, and while it might be fun as hell, I am certain that I wouldn't be secretly hoping that he holds me down and ass fucks me...

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well If You Typed Up Muscle Worship On Any Search Engine You Know Exactly What You'd Find...Try To Classify It All You Want...Define It For Yourself But Muscle Worship Is Muscle Worship Is Muscle Worship...not really 2 ways about it...or maybe i'm just ultra conservative...or i think they call it straight

I used the OP's definition, you may want to re-read his post, which excluded anything sexual. Your definition may be different, and, in fact, the more common usage, but his definition seemed clear enough to me, and that is what I used.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the basic answers would be no and no. I think I understand the question, and I haven't ever "worshipped" another guy's body the way I would a woman's. I admire their effort and acheivement but I wouldn't be thinking sexually about it. I played football and basketball through HS and college, so yeah the easiest time to talk about muscle development was in the locker room. It being the locker room, you're as likely to be undressed as dressed. I never really cared about nudity because we were all guys. Same with having and comparing big dicks. A straight guy may admire another dude's tackle, but it doesn't start any fantasies like a big pair of tities would. Again, I grew up playing full contact sports, so I don't having issues with guys touching me, except obviously in the groin area. That being said the comfort level would change for me if I thought he was coming on to me. Same with a woman that I'm not attracted to.

I think you mis-understood the question, he wasnt referring to sexual worship at all, he was talking more so about just worship, like dude ur glutes are amazing, I wish mine were like that, or man your abs are tight, I need to get on top of that. I think he meant more so like that than anything sexual like. He was wondering how far you would go with such worship before you did become uncomfortable. I am kinda curious too lol.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I ever find myself looking at a girls curves, its more out of jealousy, or as like admiration, kinda like, guys must fall for her like crazy, or I wonder what it would be like to have curves so attractive to most guys, you know, not, omg so sexxy.

I can't read others minds, so who knows. I don't think most straight guys are that uptight with their close buds. But I have spent most of my life on sports teams and in gyms, so maybe not a full spectrum.

Here's the thing I wonder about gay guys - Haven't you ever admired a woman's body? Even wanting to go so far as to touch and feel her curves, softness, firmness, etc? I can't imagine that a completely gay guy doesn't sometimes see stack chick in a string bikini and in a non-sexual way find himself attracted and want to touch her? Especially if she got that nice round bubble booty like J-Lo. Maybe not, but I would think the feeling (desire, whatever) would be the same. If you did, are you secretly really straight?

I think as a straight guy I could oil wrestle another dude naked, and while it might be fun as hell, I am certain that I wouldn't be secretly hoping that he holds me down and ass fucks me...