STR8 Size Queens

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
98% of us on LPSG are size Q's or else we would not be here! What goes thru a straight guy's mind when he peeks at me at the urinal?You don't want to suck me or get fucked by me ,so whats up?Do you like my heaft or girth and what is it you like? Do you judge me? Am I more of a man because my cock is bigger than yours or, am I less of a man because yours is bigger.Why do you want to see my dick? Don't say it's to compare,because I will say compare what and for why? Doe's dick make the man?

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
oh yeah i LoVe Those big DiCks because I want to put them in my AsS xoxo

j/k
could care less
Well I see you got the point! If not,Why are you looking . You obviously don't want it up your ass or in your mouth so what do you want. LDMF

Reactions: marknyc

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What makes you think I would peek at the urinal?

If I did and you were way bigger I'd probably feel envy...

tgw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pure curisosity for me. Just want to see what's out there. Also, by nature, guys are more competitve than females. I like it when I can say "Damn, I'm so much bigger than that guy." So likewise, I know that another guy would consider it a compliment and gets prideful when he can say the same thing about his member. To me, there is something very manly (not necessarily sexual) about guys talking about, showing off, and comparing their dicks. It's something that we all have that the other gender doesn't so it's common ground.

Just like if your job is a certain kind of industry and you can "talk shop" with others in the same business. Make sense?

JumboCannon

Just Browsing
Media
Hmm, well a great looking cock is just hot to look at, isn't it? It doesn't matter if a guy is gay or straight (unless he's a fricking prude), a great cock deserves to be admired. That goes to spades if it is also a big, great looking cock. If I'm checking out a guy in the gym, it's because he's attractive - a distictive face, a ripped body (probably because mine looks like shit :smile: ), or a big, floppy cock - and he shouldn't be offended if guys are looking. Guys check me out (hell if I know why) and I don't have a problem with it.

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
98% of us on LPSG are size Q's or else we would not be here! What goes thru a straight guy's mind when he peeks at me at the urinal?
Like viking said, I wouldn't peek. I don't think I've ever seen enough of another guy at a urinal to judge much of size.

You don't want to suck me or get fucked by me ,so whats up?Do you like my heaft or girth and what is it you like?
There's nothing I like because a large cock does nothing for me unless it's buried in some tight pussy, then I find it hot.

Do you judge me? Am I more of a man because my cock is bigger than yours or, am I less of a man because yours is bigger.
A man is a man. Cock size has nothing to do with it. I might envy you, I might keep any women I care about away from you, both other than that, I wouldn't treat you much differently if you're bigger than me. If I'm bigger, I still wouldn't treat you any differently, but I wouldn't be as wary about any significant women in my life dating you.

I think most of the differences in how well endowed and less endowed men are treated comes from the way they treat themselves. Others will only respect you if you respect yourself. It's a cliche, but it's true.

Why do you want to see my dick? Don't say it's to compare,because I will say compare what and for why? Doe's dick make the man?
I think I've answered these in my past few points.

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uhh, wow, heh. Its really hard to describe. Its actually not so easy to peek at most guys at a urinal and its not like Im really even trying to but sometimes Ive just looked over. Anyway, I have kind of a "Jesus, thats big" moment and yeah get a bit intimidated. Its kinda hard to tell you how I feel but those moments do leave an impression on me especially if the guys has a cock thats hanging down bigger and thicker than mine is hard. Thats just, too much.

B_blogboardbusters

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uhh, wow, heh. Its really hard to describe. Its actually not so easy to peek at most guys at a urinal and its not like Im really even trying to but sometimes Ive just looked over. Anyway, I have kind of a "Jesus, thats big" moment and yeah get a bit intimidated. Its kinda hard to tell you how I feel but those moments do leave an impression on me especially if the guys has a cock thats hanging down bigger and thicker than mine is hard. Thats just, too much.

well umm your name is 4 inches, so unless your dick is really fat, you got a really little diick

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont know, its just hard not to look and becuase of my size I just cant imagine what its like to be so big. I definetly feel small around guys like that heh.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
98% of us on LPSG are size Q's or else we would not be here! What goes thru a straight guy's mind when he peeks at me at the urinal?You don't want to suck me or get fucked by me ,so whats up?Do you like my heaft or girth and what is it you like? Do you judge me? Am I more of a man because my cock is bigger than yours or, am I less of a man because yours is bigger.Why do you want to see my dick? Don't say it's to compare,because I will say compare what and for why? Doe's dick make the man?

I guess I'm the other 2% cause I don't peek at the urinalAnd I really don't give shit what your packing!That would require a stall.:eek:

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess I'm the other 2% cause I don't peek at the urinalAnd I really don't give shit what your packing!That would require a stall.:eek:
So you NEVER? Anyway my question was for those who do! Its ok not to look, but your bro's do,and thats who i am asking!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Like viking said, I wouldn't peek. I don't think I've ever seen enough of another guy at a urinal to judge much of size.

There's nothing I like because a large cock does nothing for me unless it's buried in some tight pussy, then I find it hot.

A man is a man. Cock size has nothing to do with it. I might envy you, I might keep any women I care about away from you, both other than that, I wouldn't treat you much differently if you're bigger than me. If I'm bigger, I still wouldn't treat you any differently, but I wouldn't be as wary about any significant women in my life dating you.

I think most of the differences in how well endowed and less endowed men are treated comes from the way they treat themselves. Others will only respect you if you respect yourself. It's a cliche, but it's true.

I think I've answered these in my past few points.
Love you points execpt one. Why does a large cock buried in a hot pussy make you hot?

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And you might keep women you care about away from me? This is so basic instinct.I feel like the stalion in the stable or the ram with the big horns. Darwin was a genious!I am trying to get you guys to say something that you don't want to say. You have that light bulb on top of your head on but can't admit it.Like a deer in the headlights-----come on----come on just a little bit more.

lurkmoar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Penises are weird-looking. Weird-looking things are fun to look at.

I don't attach a great deal of significance to a man's penis size.

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love you points execpt one. Why does a large cock buried in a hot pussy make you hot?

Because it makes me think about if my cock was in that pussy. Even a average sized cock banging a pussy gets me hard, so it's far from the size. The thought of myself in the same position and the thought of the pleasure the woman is getting is a turn on for me.

And you might keep women you care about away from me? This is so basic instinct.I feel like the stalion in the stable or the ram with the big horns. Darwin was a genious!I am trying to get you guys to say something that you don't want to say. You have that light bulb on top of your head on but can't admit it.Like a deer in the headlights-----come on----come on just a little bit more.

Of course it's basic instinct, that's why consciously, I will try to not let it affect how I treat you. Don't flatter yourself, it's not even a wife/gf that I would be most worried about. I'm fairly big myself and I'm confident in my abilities in bed, so feeling threatened is far from my main worry. Sisters, mothers, daughters, etc are probably the bigger worries. A big cock tends to infer more testosterone, someone who's aggressive and get's around the block more, so to speak. I wouldn't want a woman I cared about to be put through a bad relationship/one-night stand or become infatuated with size.