Str8 Skypers...Mega-List

BrainNBrawn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
38yo verbal Dom dad/coach looking for verbal sub/pup masculine sounding and looking muscular guys who likes long term/frequent Skype messaging, mic, and sometimes cam.

I’m 5’11” 170 lbs and 8 cut. Prefer muscular guys with good arms, shoulders, pecs, and of course, ass. More flexible with stomach and I have no concerns with dick size. Into the types of guys that others would assume we are buds when we’re out. When we’re behind closed doors, you lose your alpha exterior and are the submissive man you need to be.

Don’t hold anything back. Be you.
Add me on Skype:
live:.cid.e298e830f4e42d6a

BrainNBrawn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
38yo verbal Dom dad/coach looking for verbal masculine sounding and looking muscular guys who likes long term/frequent Skype messaging, mic, and sometimes cam.

I’m 5’11” 170 lbs and 8 cut. Prefer muscular guys with good arms, shoulders, pecs, and of course, ass. More flexible with stomach and I have no concerns with dick size. Into the types of guys that others would assume we are buds when we’re out. When we’re behind closed doors, you lose your alpha exterior and are the submissive man you need to be.

Don’t hold anything back. Be you.
Add me on Skype:
live:.cid.e298e830f4e42d6a