str8 tastes own cum

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rugbydude88, Jul 23, 2008.

1. rugbydude88

rugbydude88 Active Member

Albums:
    str8 here, and girls have kissed me after ive cum in their mouth, and ive tasted my own wad in very small quantities like that, thru kissing, or eating pussy after i've plowed the girl, but yesterday i found myself beating off all alone. had more precum flowing than usual, and i tasted it. then more. i actually enjoyed it, and although i shot myself in the face a few times in the past, i have never really licked it up much, like i did yesterday. when i shoot, i usually leave quite a wad, and yesterday i fully intended to eat my own load as i was jerking. once i released however, it seemed like the most gay thing ive ever thought about.

i know there are alot of definitions and percetages here, and im not trying to offend, but are there any other ACTUAL str8 dudes here, who have NEVER had sex of any kind with another dude, who eats his own wad... did this lead to anything kinkier, was it just experimental? or are there dudes out there who are str8, but like their own spunk. just curious.

2. D_Amyntas Lillydong

D_Amyntas Lillydong Account Disabled

I've swallowed my own cum once out of curiosity once. Shot it into my mouth. I just thought it was thick and slimy and I've never pressured any woman after that incident to swallow again for me.

3. Rekkuza

Rekkuza Member

I don't see how tasting your own cum has anything to do with your orientation. Tasting yourself doesn't make you any less straight, or any more gay.

I know a few perfectly straight men than taste themselves after cumming. I do it on occasion. I consider it nothing more than an extension of masturbation.

4. rugbydude88

Albums:
    makes perfect sense. thanks guys, i donno what i was thinking. maybe too much about my own dick.:smile:

5. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I have tasted my own sperm too, and I do no think this activity has much to do with orientation.

It would have been different if after that I was so in love with sperm flavour to be eager to taste someone else's, but no: mine is enough.:rolleyes:

6. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, I don't know if I considered it "gay", but I've been in the same situation -- going in with full intention, and then after release, found the idea disgusting. I actually thought that it was just me, until I chatted about it with a friend, who is 100% straight, and he said the same. He actually brought it up, asking almost exactly what you did, with the exception of "most gay" being replaced with "grossest".

7. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

hell, I'm gay, and I've never felt the inclination to do it

8. rugbydude88

Albums:
    Thanks man. I'll find a way to bring this up with a buudy that I talk pretty lose with, but this was helpful... knowing there are other dudes out there, str8 and all, that have been there. I guess is just part of jacking, but I was surprised at my own reation to my precum. it was decent, and actually got me hornier, but like I say, once I blew the wad, I had to laugh out loud at myself.

9. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes same here...want to lick it up...then the second i cum...that urge goes away...must be a common thing...sure i have tasted my own...choose to keep it that way...

10. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, it was pretty hilarious. He brought it up, I told him that I was the same way, and then, once we were both laughing about it, he described the whole thing, and we were howling. He said that he tasted the pre, and then was jacking more and more, and then he got himself on his back on the floor, lower back against a wall, his legs up over his head, and then shot a big load, intending to catch it with his mouth, but missed. Once he finished cumming, he rolled over to lick it up, but instead, just thought, "GROSS, that's disgusting," and got a rag to clean it up. :tongue:

11. disconap1973

disconap1973 New Member

Albums:
    The urge goes away as all guys have "the mood swing" after cumming. Nothing unusual and don't worry, tasting it won't make you gay. It is the urge to suck the dick or take it up the rear that makes you gay!!:biggrin1:

12. Beanie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ahah could not agree more with disconap1973, this doesnt make you gay but i suppose it the straight guy thing that they are thinking "i want to eat cum! im GAY!" rather than thinking rationally and exploring their own bodies that little bit more.

and i think every guy gets the "mood swing" as disconap1973 said, as they are cumming, i think its just a case of if you really are that curious then keep putting yourself in those positions and one day it will reach its goal so to speak and if you enjoy the experience then you can continue if you like, if not then your curiosity will be satisfied. just be warned that what you eat does affect how it taste.

13. korndog

korndog New Member

I've never done anything with another guy but I have tasted my cum on a few occasions. When I am really hard and jacking, just as I start to cum, sometimes I get the urge to eat it. If I dip my finger in the first few shots and I am still cumming, when I lick it I get really turned on and like the taste. But if I am done cumming and I lick it, it does nothing for me. The moment has passed.

I guess this is pretty common with a lot of straight guys. Just something you don't talk about so you tend to think you are the only one. One of the great things about the internet. I just told hundreds of strangers something I have never told anyone in my life!

With me, I really like EVERYTHING about my cock. So when I am hard and horny and jacking, sometimes I want the cum that my cock shoots out.

14. bighairyal

bighairyal New Member

I regularly swap cum with my gf after she has given me a blowjob, really don't mind the taste, and it gets her hotter and wetter than anything else :smile:

That, and it makes me feel just a little less guilty for asking her to swallow half of it :wink:

15. Beanie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    now that a considerate boyfriend ^^ =]

16. D_Hamish Honkinhuge

D_Hamish Honkinhuge Account Disabled

I've shot my cum into my mouth.
    would like to do it again but like others the desire ebbs quickly.
    The cock facing to mouth position is quite uncomfortable, rather not do it again that way.

17. supersexymilf9

supersexymilf9 New Member

Albums:
    Hubby & I have been doing MFM for 7 years and always have the greatest sex for 2-3 weeks after I've been with another guy. Not the typical cuckold thing 4 us. My man is VERY thick and I'll only invite a very good looking & above average thickness str8 guy

3sums give me 2 thick cocks all to myself . When a guest (company always goes first!) has to rest, usually hub quickly slides in my just cummed-in pussy, but sometimes he licks me first. Not gay or bi-cur, just confident.

Seeing or hearing about M-M gay sex is a turnoff. Another mans cum, by itself disgusting, but when its coming out my naughty kitty, is now very lickable. Not always or often, but sometimes is very exciting.

No cuckold humiliation or domination is involved. Nothing is gay or bi. Most will never be into (or even be able to handle) some of the stuff we like. Years of enjoying hotwife priviledges make some things very clear. Bodily fluids have no power to make a person love the same, opposite or both sexes.

TASTING YOU OWN OR ANYONE ELSES CUM WONT MAKE ANYONE GAY , STRAIGHT OR BI !

18. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That happens to me, too. I'll be freaky horny just as I'm about to blow and I'll aim for my mouth. If I miss in the first shot or 2, the urge to taste it totally goes away and I finish shooting on my chest.

19. ThisSpace4Rent

ThisSpace4Rent New Member

If tasting your own cum makes you gay, then just masturbating would make you gay (because hey, you're stroking someone's cock, right?)

And if masturbating makes you gay, then everyone's gay.

So long story short, you're not gay for enjoying your own cum.

20. Rekkuza

Rekkuza Member

This post wins the thread.

In other news, consuming more liquids(pure water, specifically), thins out your semen, easing that "slimy" texture, making it more palatable.

Also, pineapple juice makes it taste better in general. I'm pretty sure other fruit juices do it as well.

Draft saved Draft deleted