"Str8"

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What exactly does this word mean? Should I take offense to being called "str8" as opposed to "straight"? Or is it just a shorthand that only gays seem to use?

I've seen it a lot recently and its "got me thinking". Is it the word for someone who thinks they're straight but they're not quite all straight (hence the word isn't quite the complete "straight" it should be")

I'm just wondering what this exactly means. Does it have some secret meaning? And is it so hard to type "straight"? :tongue:

As I see it.. I'ts shorthand for breeder. I'm sorry... but it's a lable and I know how hard it is to be labled.

rodevon10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If posts on LPSG are anything to go by;

"Straight" means a heterosexual.

"Str8" means a heterosexual who likes to give & receive oral sex and masturbate with members of the same gender. Purely out of curiosity and not due to sexual attraction, of course.

:rolleyes::tongue:

WHATTTT THE FK????????

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If posts on LPSG are anything to go by;

"Straight" means a heterosexual.

"Str8" means a heterosexual who likes to give & receive oral sex and masturbate with members of the same gender. Purely out of curiosity and not due to sexual attraction, of course.

:rolleyes::tongue:

Quotes in the LPSG are second to the word of Jeebus...don't you know that? Those who sin against the LPSG shall forever be labeled "STR8" and be constantly confused about shorthand and conspiracies.