Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

clav

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey man, welcome and hope you're well! Testing times but I think exploring things you could not consider before is a good way to be yourself in your new circumstances. Keep an open mind and do what feels right.

As per getting in shape, you are actually not far off in truth. A good diet and dedication to doing some aerobic exercise (run/bike) and HIIT 3 to 5 times a week and by couple of months you'll definitely see and feel the differences!

Reactions: dom1000

Hey man, welcome and hope you're well! Testing times but I think exploring things you could not consider before is a good way to be yourself in your new circumstances. Keep an open mind and do what feels right.

As per getting in shape, you are actually not far off in truth. A good diet and dedication to doing some aerobic exercise (run/bike) and HIIT 3 to 5 times a week and by couple of months you'll definitely see and feel the differences!
Thanks man. It will be slow going. I think it's also getting into the right headspace to be so dedicated. The aim would be to have a body like Christian Bale in American Phycho 4g4.gif

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response