str8t guys are getting bjs from guys

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dante, I love you. xoxoxoxo

I love you more. xoxoxoxo

I think I love 'Dante' and 'lovingit' ...

Fenris seems a bit ... I dunno ... judgmental ? Maybe ? :wink:

Anyway, is anyone else into giant short people ?

I like brunette blonds too. :redface:

You're hot. Wanna sword fight? ;)

duckthedon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel that if you get head more than once or twice you're gay. You probably like it subconsciously and don't know it. Me personally I don't like letting a guy suck my dick. I would rather jerk off than let a guy do it. I love a women's touch .

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel that if you get head more than once or twice you're ..an experimental human / or perhaps a Straight experimental

btw
all respect, but would like to know what a small big dick is

Image for proof would be acceptable.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I currently hold two world records: the world's tallest dwarf, and the world's smallest big dick. I used to hold the title for youngest boy on earth, but I lost that one pretty fast.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I currently hold two world records: the world's tallest dwarf, and the world's smallest big dick. I used to hold the title for youngest boy on earth, but I lost that one pretty fast.

ha
Need Images Need Images, quick quick
while i am still in bed this am, more comfortable
Vid even would do the trick ..

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My two cents; I enjoy getting blown by a guy and that's why I would never be able to consider myself 100% straight. I would be a hypocrite if I did. My prefered sexual preference is women and that's what I enjoy sexually the most. I have no problem with my sexuality and frankly, I'm the only one that really has to deal with it.

Strontium

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i noticed this trend, maybe its just because of the internet and people being more free with their sexuality, but more str8t guys are saying they've been sucked off by another guy.

anyone else notice this?

It's a cultural thing.

A very hot, muscular, gay Thai friend of mine couldnt understand it either. He said, you Australians have this funny new idea where everything is experimental.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's your life and your call, but that sounds sadly narrow to me.

Let me make myself clear (although i thought i had) and point out that i was refering to the fact that he is cheating on his girlfriend with a guy and if he were my partner, i would leave him for cheating. If you had read through the previous posts you would have read this already. As i have said many times in this thread, i have no problem with anyones sexuality. Check out my percentages. I just believe people should be honest with themselves and ther partners.

D

deleted3782

It seems that we are blending two different questions.

1) Are straight guys getting blowjobs from men?*

2) Are straight guys in relationships with women getting blowjobs from men?

Scenario One: I've heard lots of guys say "Sometimes a mouth is just a mouth". If a blowjob feels better than jacking off, and if you have no one else to suck your dick, and if you are desparate enough, then sometimes a straight guy might just let another guy suck his dick. If a fellow has let a guy suck his dick, he might not be open and proud of it out of fear of rejection by a girlfriend who will dump him the moment she finds out his history. In some regions of the USA, a fellow who is open and proud of his bisexuality will be spending his nights without the company of women.

Scenario Two: I agree with those who think cheating on their partner is not acceptable.

*I have not seen anything in my personal experience to indicate that straight guys are getting blowjobs to a greater or lesser degree than before.

NightOwlGate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
waLZo.jpg

NicholasSommerby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know, I don't necessarily agree that if you let a guy suck you, you're automatically not straight. As mentioned earlier, some guys just love getting BJs so much that they'll take it from pretty much anyone that'll give one to them. For all you know, the reason they're enjoying it is because they're fantasizing about a beautiful woman giving it to them the entire time.

It's only questionable if they're enjoying it from you and not whatever female fantasy they're creating for themselves (although if it's a male fantasy, obviously it's still questionable). Once they're getting actual enjoyment out of another guy giving them a blowjob (which the difference is pretty obvious to spot), then you can start poking at their sexuality.

Other than that though, some people just want to get their rocks off. If they're really horny enough, they'll ask the person next to them regardless if it's a guy or a girl. Is it something they'd talk about later to others? Probably not, that's usually one of those things that you'd go in swearing that nobody else would ever know.

NightOwlGate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Why can't we just say "it depends on the definition of gay/straight" and move on? Because seriously that's all it boils down to.