str8t guys are getting bjs from guys

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Other than that though, some people just want to get their rocks off. If they're really horny enough, they'll ask the person next to them regardless if it's a guy or a girl. Is it something they'd talk about later to others? Probably not, that's usually one of those things that you'd go in swearing that nobody else would ever know."

I don't care how horny i am, I could not have sex or allow a person to touch me in a sexual manner if i was not attracted to them. I guess i just have higher standards than some. So by the standard being set you're suggesting that it doesn't matter who is physically touching a guy in a sexual way, he can just pretend it's someone else? And by that token why aren't we hearing about gay guys getting head from girls? All i hear is denial.

Strontium

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let me make myself clear (although i thought i had) and point out that i was refering to the fact that he is cheating on his girlfriend with a guy and if he were my partner, i would leave him for cheating. .

Ok.

Separately:

Personally, I wouldn't want a guy to give me a bj unless he WANTED to, and was attracted to me. Generally, I discuss sexual orientation with most guys I get with and they would describe themselves as gay, bi, or bi-curious. I don't think I've ever had a bj from a str8 guy.

Separately again:
I am amazed at the number of guys who like to swallow. Contrast this to the thread thats going on right now in "ask a woman anything", where most women say they're repulsed by the idea of swallowing cum. "Those little swimmers..."

Last edited:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
FREE Bjs

Gay Str whatever, LPSG Welcomed

i reserve the right to be choosy as to who / m, and or if i want to swallow and or enjoy ..

apply via PM

well 2nd thoughts dont bother, a 100000 mile away Bj just aint gonna work?

KieronKnight

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is one of those self-circulating arguments that everyone has a valid point in but no one is actually right as its all based on personal views and opinions.

Labels are ugly things and cause more trouble than they're worth, but in this day and age if you don't have a label, people can't seem to get to grips with that idea and seem to start questioning and giving you their own labels.

As unfortunate as it is you're no one until you have a label

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Labels, labels, labels - who cares as long as the mouth has talent ?

I bet the girlfriends of all these "straight" guys would care! Especially since STDs are transmittable through giving head. Lying to yourself about getting BJs off guys is one thing, Lying to your partner about cheating AND being bisexual is just shitty. When you lie to yourself you end up lying to others. Don't be ashamed of being bi, be honest and tell your partner.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
D

deleted3782

ILying to your partner about cheating AND being bisexual is just shitty.

I think cheating your partner is shitty, end of story.

One's sexual history, be it with women, men, (or even just one man years ago which seems to automatically trigger the bisexual label) - if you are clean and healthy - is not something you necessarily need to share with your current partner, in my book.

sheerq

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Been there, done that... Absolutely nothing wrong with it.

I'm straight but have no problem getting my dick sucked. I'm not bi because I'm not sexually attracted to men. For me, at BJ is a BJ, and it's just a way to get my rocks off.

There is a huge difference between attraction and just wanting a bust a nut. As long as we're both clearly on the same page, why not?

I don't suppose you live in Chicago? :tongue:

NicholasSommerby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"Other than that though, some people just want to get their rocks off. If they're really horny enough, they'll ask the person next to them regardless if it's a guy or a girl. Is it something they'd talk about later to others? Probably not, that's usually one of those things that you'd go in swearing that nobody else would ever know."

I don't care how horny i am, I could not have sex or allow a person to touch me in a sexual manner if i was not attracted to them. I guess i just have higher standards than some. So by the standard being set you're suggesting that it doesn't matter who is physically touching a guy in a sexual way, he can just pretend it's someone else? And by that token why aren't we hearing about gay guys getting head from girls? All i hear is denial.

It's not about standards. Part of it in your case is that as you're listed as the female gender, I'm assuming you don't have that awkward sexual organ that tends to pop up and say hello at the most awkward times. Depending on your sex drive, those moments are many, and to be perfectly honest, a hand can only do so much for people compared to a mouth. Now one thing you have to remember about some guys is that if they're really horny enough, it doesn't matter to them if the person next to them is a guy or a girl, because in the end a mouth is just a mouth. They're not asking the person to give them a blowjob specifically because they're a guy or a girl, and they're not necessarily thinking about that person in a sexual way other than the fact that the person has a mouth, and that the person is offering to use that mouth. Call it desperation or whatever you want to call it, but in many guys' cases, gay or straight, if you have no one else around and someone offers you their mouth, they're going to go for it. Is that saying they're attracted to men? No, because again, unless there's obvious signs saying otherwise, they're just going with it because it's a mouth that'll get them off.

needtonut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
A lot of 100% gay men have slept with women prior to coming out. No one ever accuses them of being bi... however, let a str8 man get one blow job (or two) from a guy and many say, "He can't be 100% str8!"

I agree that many men have a difficult time being honest with who they truly are but I still believe a str8 man can get blow jobs from dudes without being slightly bi.

Now if they want to cuddle afterwards, I'd be a bit skeptical.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
A lot of 100% gay men have slept with women prior to coming out. No one ever accuses them of being bi... however, let a str8 man get one blow job (or two) from a guy and many say, "He can't be 100% str8!"

I agree that many men have a difficult time being honest with who they truly are but I still believe a str8 man can get blow jobs from dudes without being slightly bi.

Now if they want to cuddle afterwards, I'd be a bit skeptical.

gay men are often pressured to be straight by family/friends/church/society at large. it is understandable that many tried to be straight. if you are "straight" and like getting blown by guys, nobody is pressuring you to be gay. the reason you won't say you are bi is presumably you feel the same pressure to be straight as young gay dudes. society would be a lot better if every one was open about their sexuality, and felt no pressure one way or the other, but if you are an adult just fucking man up about it

Fenris11

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Perhaps discarding labels is a good idea

Great reply!
As once quoted 'Sexuality is fluid' Gay,Bi, straight if it feels good go with the flow' Dont worry about labels and what you are or are not. Just enjoy it.
As long as it is safe, between two or more consenting adults and not hurting anyone (unless you like pain, which is fine) then go for it.

Take it easy lads and ladies

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Perhaps discarding labels is a good idea

If i was dating a guy i would want to know if he was also sleeping with guys or getting Bjs from them. I think the people who have issues with labels are just too scared or ashamed of admitting their sexuality. I can understand not admitting you're gay or bi in a country where you can be killed or jailed for it but that's it. The longer people go being ashamed of their sexuality, the longer other people will have issues with it.