Straight Anal Fingering?

aznboy48

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do any of you straight guys finger yourselves? I've personally never done it, but my so-called straight friend said he likes it. What are your thoughts?

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It isnt that hard to do. Maybe if you tried you might like it? Or are you afraid to? It does take a little practice... try it.

duckie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've done to my husband while giving him a blow job. he didn't like the idea at first but he let me try it and he liked it. and about the poo...i used a condom on a well lubed finger. I quickly removed it so we didn't notice anything.

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, I have fingered myself for years while j/o; also my GF's and wife have always fingered me while giving me a BJ; not to mention the dude I screwed around with a few years back. Fuckin feels good. Also I like to rub and finger myself thru my briefs sometimes if I'm laying on the bed watching tv or sitting at the computer.

cowboyfireman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I have fingered myself for years while j/o; also my GF's and wife have always fingered me while giving me a BJ; not to mention the dude I screwed around with a few years back. Fuckin feels good. Also I like to rub and finger myself thru my briefs sometimes if I'm laying on the bed watching tv or sitting at the computer.

Hey Josh, there's no need to spend the night with the sheep, you can bunk in with me tonight.:eek:

9incharkansasdick

Experimental Member
Media
Oh yes it does make jacking off much better. I feel that it intensifies the orgasm at least 100%. I am able to cum much stronger when I am fingering myself or riding a dildo. Try it sometime...it is great!

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't understand how people can be so worried about fingering their own asses? No one will know you've done it but you and if you don't like it, pull your finger out. How is that an issue?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Try a thin vibrator. I hate the feel of anything inside there that doesnt vibrate. The intensity of the stimulation is phenomenal. The vibrating makes insertion much easier for me. I know im not a guy, but coming from a woman who can't stand the feel of fingers in that area i thought i'd suggest it.

Husband hates assplay, on him anyway.