Straight and getting fucked

Kevin4sex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Though I'm not completely straight, I really love my ladies and their pussies. Easting pussy and fucking pussy, it's the best.

I'm not much into sucking cock, but I have found dudes to be much better cock suckers than ladies.

However, when a guy rubs the head(or his finger, or anything else) against my (ass) hole, Man I go crazy. I'm open for him and ready. There is nothing like a nice lubed up dick in that hole. It just makes me crazy.
I always play safe, but jeeze, I just love to play.

Anybody else here like the ladies, but also really like to get fucked?

keyhero

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not me, I´m a top, but, I met this man like 5 years ago, he is married, with children and stuff, and he loves to get fucked, we had some encounters and he didn´t want to kiss or suck my dick, he just wanted to get fucked, he said he didn't like men, just the feeling of nice big cock inside his ass.

So, you are not alone, an ass has a lot sensitivity, so it's not rare you feel that way.

Mushroom Maniac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Kevin, don't let anybody make you feel bad about what makes you feel good. Given the large percentage of men (of all stated preferences) who like anal stimulation of any kind, I'm really surprised this thread has not attracted more posts from real men who are comfortable admitting that they like this. In fact, they would probably find it very interesting to hear about how you learned you liked this. Also, do your ladies ever fuck you with a strapon or does it have to be genuine dick to satisfy your ass?

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You should not feel ashamed if you want to try this, as after all the arse is a very sensitive and quite a sensual zone for a lot of blokes, but the problem definately is still the ingrain guilt and homophobia men feel when anything leads to the subject of their arses. They may feel fine doing everything else with a guy aka sucking dick, jerking off together, handjobs and even blow jobs, but when it comes to anything remotely coming near their bums they freak at being labelled or made to be ashamed if they actually enjoy it.

This reminds me of that whole controversy when a european soccer player got taped being fucked with a strap on by his rather large girlfriend, and he was vilified and made to feel ashamed because he was rather enjoying being 'fucked' or the submissive partner. He was straight, but loved arse play and his wife using a strap on.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've encountered plenty of "straight" men -- all of them 'Mericuhns, too, -- who have enjoyed me getting as much of me up inside of them and who didn't want anything to do with getting sucked or me even touching their dicks. It's not that "rare" of a straight-man fetish.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
YOU could feel str8 and at the same time have mixed felling and like to be with men... ALTHOUGH many call it bisexual, it doesn't reflect in your behaviour that you are a str8|bi|gay person... IT just means YOU like having fun!

I speak for myself, but although I consider myself to be 70%|30%, I still enjoy VERY much, having sex with women... specially in a threesome!
DON'T label yourself... be what ever you want to be!

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Straight, gay, bisexual...they are all labels. My motto is do what feels good for you (without involving minors or animals, getting consent is critical too) and not worry about the labels!

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
YOU could feel str8 and at the same time have mixed felling and like to be with men... ALTHOUGH many call it bisexual, it doesn't reflect in your behaviour that you are a str8|bi|gay person... IT just means YOU like having fun!

I speak for myself, but although I consider myself to be 70%|30%, I still enjoy VERY much, having sex with women... specially in a threesome!
DON'T label yourself... be what ever you want to be!

Sure, think anything, but getting fucked in the ass by another man is homosexual behaviour, and that should be understood. A bisexual by definition is 'half- or partly-homosexual' and 'half- or partly-heterosexual'. Even if you are primarily heterosexual, and never want to think of yourself as 'a homosexual'. that is at very least a 'homosexual act' while it occurs. There is no way that part of bisexuality is not homosexual, otherwise what's the point? The only way it wouldn't be is in Orwellian-speak, when you just call it the opposite of what it is and people believe you like politicians do it.

However, it is not 'unmanly' to be fucked in the ass, and there are a lot of butch homosexuals and bis like me who get fucked in the ass and fuck other guys in the ass. Some macho types who take the top think that is 'less homosexual', and technically maybe it is, but anything between two men or two women is homosexual while it is going on. How you want to identify yourself as a social being is a different thing. But trying to stretch it too far could even make it so terms like 'closet queen' might be next on the agenda for 'oh, go ahead, be a closet queen if it gets ya off', that kind of lazy thinking. Or, closet queen? that's great, go for it!

I've heard of more straight-identified men wanting their homosexual adventures to be in the fellatio category, but it's all manly if you see it that way; and if there's a touch of wanting to feel submissive and identify with someone though feminine, that's also not the end of the world and is even healthy.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Straight, gay, bisexual...they are all labels. My motto is do what feels good for you (without involving minors or animals, getting consent is critical too) and not worry about the labels!

As I indicated above, and just to elaborate slightly further, it's not about labelling, but it you do talk about it, the terms should be accurate. You don't have to think of 'person-as-homosexual', but a 'homosexual act' is the accurate term, not 'straight person getting fucked in the ass', which is a sort of euphemism and doesn't mean anything. If anything, it seems to point to wanting to not be 'homosexual' while doing something that is in no way 'heterosexual' in terms of the act itself. A man getting fucked in the ass is enjoying a 'homosexual act', even if he thinks of himself as 'straight' all the rest of the livelong day.

The only other honest alternative would be never to use any of the terms and to not talk about any of it. In other words, i'm just saying if you do talk about it, the words have to be accurate to mean something. anyway, we don't escape labels, ultimately; we can minimize their bad effects, but they are part of life, just like what your occupation or career is. Those are equally labels, and people have to say 'I'm a musician' or 'I'm a plumber' or 'I'm a professor' etc., even if they don't like being 'labelled.'

Georgiaboy69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Though I'm not completely straight, I really love my ladies and their pussies. Easting pussy and fucking pussy, it's the best.

I'm not much into sucking cock, but I have found dudes to be much better cock suckers than ladies.

However, when a guy rubs the head(or his finger, or anything else) against my (ass) hole, Man I go crazy. I'm open for him and ready. There is nothing like a nice lubed up dick in that hole. It just makes me crazy.

Its all about labels...You are a str8 guy that loves to get fucked....I am a gay guy that does not like to get fucked. Its all about what satifies you sexually.

D_Walt_Whipman

Experimental Member
Media

I do but I don't know if I'd like to get fucked. My gf has frequently suggested that I might since I really enjoy ass play. I do, however, have reservations about having her fuck me with a strap-on and having a real dick up there is less of a turn on because the dick is attached to a dude. I'm not attracted to dudes at all it is only the feeling of getting fucked that I'm curious about.

How did you discover that you liked it? Is it hard to find partners who are specifically in to only what you are or do you sometimes have to oblige with a kiss, handjob, cocksucking or whatever?

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Its all about labels...You are a str8 guy that loves to get fucked....I am a gay guy that does not like to get fucked. Its all about what satifies you sexually.

It would still be heterosexual to get fucked by a woman with a strap-on, it's homosexual if a man gets fucked by the real dick of another man. For chrissake, that should be part of the thrill! Anyway, it's the fact.

D

deleted136887

I was resident in California(1992) for a long time(5 months), and my GF at the time wanted anal(Southern CA). I was allways too uptight and full of shiite(that was me) too do it. now My wife wants to stick a finger up my arse when we make whoopee, and I stil have problems wirh it, deAR Abby help

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was resident in California(1992) for a long time(5 months), and my GF at the time wanted anal(Southern CA). I was allways too uptight and full of shiite(that was me) too do it. now My wife wants to stick a finger up my arse when we make whoopee, and I stil have problems wirh it, deAR Abby help

I'd love to, dear...but I want to 'help you' just like your wife does, now that I see how nice it would be to have that dick in my mouth while 'helping you'....:tongue:

Love,

Abigail Van Buren

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Let her poke away just to see if it is something you would like...you can call it sexually experimenting!