Straight and getting fucked

D

deleted136887

Let her poke away just to see if it is something you would like...you can call it sexually experimenting!

Dear Abby.
Every-one can use spell,-check. and every-one has a bigger cock than me. Do you think If I behave, stop swearing, stop fucking thai chicks I will make a a furtune?!? and also be bumped into how to increase dick size?

Also I am I o the wrong thread? I am so confused. PS Call soon for satisfaction.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dear Abby.
Every-one can use spell,-check. and every-one has a bigger cock than me. Do you think If I behave, stop swearing, stop fucking thai chicks I will make a a furtune?!? and also be bumped into how to increase dick size?

Also I am I o the wrong thread? I am so confused. PS Call soon for satisfaction.

I take it back, you are now writing silly bullshit, so Ignore for you. Wouldn't suck you even being a hustler.

Yes, wrong thread. Go suck one of the Max DeLong pumped-peepee things...:tongue:

D

deleted136887

I take it back, you are now writing silly bullshit, so Ignore for you. Wouldn't suck you even being a hustler.

Yes, wrong thread. Go suck one of the Max DeLong pumped-peepee things...:tongue:

Oh No.
I'm gonna jump......
cheers,
I gotta sleep,
too many Jagermeisters in Singapore,
See you guys in the morning.
:eek:

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Dear Abby.

WTF????

You are as normal as anyone...i am married. Have kids. My wife started fucking me 10 years ago. And i got a chance 2 years ago to try a real cock. I love anal play .anything in my ass and i cum every time without ever touching my cock. So call it what you will. I call it tri-sexual. If i try it and like it. I do it

Reactions: BIGBULL29