Straight as an arrow penis club.

James 28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whats it like having straight penis? Mine curves up and its great in sex positions like missionary and cowgirl but doggy style can be uncomfortable but not impossible to do. Do guys with straight penises have trouble with sex positions?

longjohn30

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Whats it like having straight penis? Mine curves up and its great in sex positions like missionary and cowgirl but doggy style can be uncomfortable but not impossible to do. Do guys with straight penises have trouble with sex positions?
Its nice, might be easier for oral sex?
Curves penis, straight penis, its really only as good as one uses it ;)

Gusgilman

Expert Member
Media
Reactions: XXXWolverineXXX

Gusgilman

Expert Member
Media
Missionary, cowgirl and esp standing are the ones in demand "here"

My cock is very strong, I have done exercises for yrs, also keep myself in condition

Ladies do love to be carried around on my cock. I like and respect women, have worked with and for them. I simply do not understand why some men think it makes them bigger to make with men smaller.

Women basically tell me ---you treat me so well out of bedroom it has helped my femininity sexuality in bedroom. Makes me want to be owned dominated fucked till my eyes roll back told 'you can sleep now, but keep cock in mouth'

Reactions: the witty one

let me know hows is mine
Find the full video here please share your comments

https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/videos/beautiful-and-creamy.3966411/
https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/videos/thick-and-juicy-shake.3966421/

here is my sample gif

vzkRPSu.gif