Straight as Hell but only liked by Gay Men

AlisCool

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you saying that your friends are predominately gay?? If so, why do you need to change this?

NO not at all I am just asking for advice because I am a Straight Male I have never been asked on a date or approached by a Female ever just Gay Men.I want this to change.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I think that you should tell them that you are flattered and that you are totally straight. If they persist, tell them to step the fuck off.

I get the same thing but different thing...straight women. I am gay as heaven but only liked by straight women. So, I must've lost my gaiety when I left the gay nightclub scene. :confused:

I am nice when I tell those women I am not interested. After all, they can't help who they like. But, you can't have it all.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
NO not at all I am just asking for advice because I am a Straight Male I have never been asked on a date or approached by a Female ever just Gay Men.I want this to change.
Have you tried asking approaching and asking ladies out on dates yourself.....I hear they sometimes say "yes" and sometimes enjoy sex too...:cool:

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
D

deleted139259

It's up to you to change this, one way or another....but at least you are liked, even if it is by gay guys only....or so you say!

Imagine how you would feel if nobody liked you....gay or straight!!

Something to think about?

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm. I think you need some fag repellent.....try dabbling on some Aqua Velva that will fix those pesky chiggers.

If that doesn't work just make it a point to hang out in non-gay places like The Olive Garden.

AlisCool

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you tried asking approaching and asking ladies out on dates yourself.....I hear they sometimes say "yes" and sometimes enjoy sex too...:cool:

Yes I have and they would rather be with dirty ass Player White-Mexican-Black TRASH sorry if someone will get mad for me saying the truth.This is what Women like ( Trash ).

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Straight as Hell but only liked by Gay Men - any men out in the world have the same thing happen or happening to you any advice for me to change this.
NO not at all I am just asking for advice because I am a Straight Male I have never been asked on a date or approached by a Female ever just Gay Men. I want this to change.
What planet do you live on where women always ask out the man? It's supposed to be the other way around. :rolleyes: :duh:

Have you tried asking approaching and asking ladies out on dates yourself...I hear they sometimes say "yes" and sometimes enjoy sex too...:cool:
This is why I love you Indy, all that hotness and smart too. :wink:

AlisCool

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

What planet do you live on where women always ask out the man? It's supposed to be the other way around. :rolleyes: :duh:

This is why I love you Indy, all that hotness and smart too. :wink:

True and not True I have a Million Times nothing happens I tell the Truth.

shinato

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
well i CERTAINLY think there is nothing wrong with looking at dick. we're just wondering why your profile says you are 100% straight and in this post you call yourself "straight as hell" but you have posts were you are looking for dick. wouldn't that make you like at least 1% gay maybe??

AlisCool

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i CERTAINLY think there is nothing wrong with looking at dick. we're just wondering why your profile says you are 100% straight and in this post you call yourself "straight as hell" but you have posts were you are looking for dick. wouldn't that make you like at least 1% gay maybe??

NO not in my eyes ever

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes I have and they would rather be with dirty ass Player White-Mexican-Black TRASH sorry if someone will get mad for me saying the truth.This is what Women like ( Trash ).

Um, EXUUUUZZE me, but if these are the kind of women you are hanging out with (outside the gay bars--that's a joke) then you need a change of venue. There are GREAT women out there. Increase your circle of friends, interests and where you hang out.

There are lots of terrific women who would love to wrap their legs around you. Be a little confident (sincerely confident, not a jerk) and feel good about yourself. If you DON'T feel good about yourself, that's the first thing to start working on. Then you change venues, start meeting many more people than you are used to, get into some diversified groups and you'll have hands on your butt and eyes on your package.

Guaranteed.
:biggrin1: