Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Funny LOL you don't know me Lady yes I like Caming with Men because Women will not plain and simple so I will get my rocks off some how I am not Gay I am 1000 % Straight I do not like Men.

wait a minute!!
i am a cameleon, and aliscool, your M&M bag is getting bigger and more confusing to me!!!

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are very handsome. Go ask a gal out and have your gay friends. Best of both worlds. I think your'e straight...you just like the male bonding...all good.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
NO not at all I am just asking for advice because I am a Straight Male I have never been asked on a date or approached by a Female ever just Gay Men.I want this to change.
Yes I have and they would rather be with dirty ass Player White-Mexican-Black TRASH sorry if someone will get mad for me saying the truth.This is what Women like ( Trash ).

You're a handsome man. I can see why men (and women) would like your look. But you also like to cam and look at big cock. I can see why gay men might approach you about this. I've got a cam and a big cock. But I'm Black. And Gay. I might be Trash, who knows? I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're a handsome man. I can see why men (and women) would like your look. But you also like to cam and look at big cock. I can see why gay men might approach you about this. I've got a cam and a big cock. But I'm Black. And Gay. I might be Trash, who knows? I guess it just wasn't meant to be.
This boy has more issues than Natiopnal Geographic. :rolleyes::tongue:

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi I do approach a Lady that I feel both of us could have a Beautiful Relationship like I have said nothing ever happens I "see all Women with Trash" ?????

what does that mean? you see all women with trash????:confused:

I am sorry if someone will get angry for me saying how I feel I am such a Beautiful Sweet Good Hearted Man I am expressing my feelings of what has and is happening to me.

I dont know what your problem is,, BUT,,all women are not the same,,
if you are having a problem,, maybe its YOU????

frgman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes I have and they would rather be with dirty ass Player White-Mexican-Black TRASH sorry if someone will get mad for me saying the truth.This is what Women like ( Trash ).

very racist remarks buddy

patrick222

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Reminds me of the Navy after six months at sea . Suck me Fuck me Beat me Eat me but don't kiss me mother fucker because I,m straight

AlisCool

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thank You I would never say a Gay Man of any color is Trash OK Straight Men Players are Trash I will never be one I hate them they give Beautiful Good Hearted MEN ( ME ) a terrible time with finding a Beautiful Relationship with a Woman like I have said Women like and love the Trash

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
well thanks I am ok with myself what I feel is right the only reason I have asked men to Cam with me is to have some fun it is not a Gay thing it is a getting my rocks off anyway I can because a Woman will not help me I like that I am getting feed back on this it is cool

What women are you talking to?
I can think of several right off the top, who love watching a guy stroke and get off,myself included. I suppose you have yet to ask any, of the women here,or your asking women who have a partner,perhaps?
You say your'e straight with such vehemence,that it does sound homophobic. At the same time, you want gay men to watch you and make comments about your dick,but some of your posts are asking how to get
rid of gay men hitting on you,right?!
cigarbabe:saevil: