Straight as Hell but only liked by Gay Men

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alis - NO. No other straight man has ever had this happen. LOL.
Fine. I have had this happen beginning when I was in college. I was shocked and no idea why a man would find me attractive and was actually kind of mad about it. But thankfully I had friends with more insight than I was able to possess at the time. They straightened me out and since then when gay men approach me I am able to accept their complimentary nature but am able to let them know they are barking up the wrong tree and they are nice about. Disappointed it seems which I don't get, but I don't get a lot of things. (A bit slow I am).
I have no idea why I have been/am attractive to gay men since they are not my target get laid demographic. And my target demographic - healthy, thin, attractive,sensual, libidinous, mentally balanced, emotionally stable, insanely witty and socially brilliant women seem to be mute.
I don't know what to say. Only that I would like to be a fag stag but have no gay friends and that I am single and my desired demographic has been stated.

AlisCool

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What women are you talking to?
I can think of several right off the top, who love watching a guy stroke and get off,myself included. I suppose you have yet to ask any, of the women here,or your asking women who have a partner,perhaps?
You say your'e straight with such vehemence,that it does sound homophobic. At the same time, you want gay men to watch you and make comments about your dick,but some of your posts are asking how to get
rid of gay men hitting on you,right?!
cigarbabe:saevil:

Gay Men have been hitting on ME long before I joined this Web Site or got a web cam I have asked Women on this site if they want to Cam with Me I have never got a response so I have fun with the same sex I see no other way I am tired of getting off by my self if a Woman will not get off with me then a Man will Straight or Gay I don't hate them I asked what can I do to change it I have had a horrible time meeting a open minded Lady that likes or wants to be with a Average Beautiful Good Hearted Man with no Material Possessions Money Cars Homes Toys ( Just Love is all I have Real LOVE True LOVE ) I believe in True Love True Love is not having a Job Money Cars Trucks a Home Toys it is none of this not in my eyes and never will be

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In spite of you despising and being sickened by them, learn from them. They must be doing something right , at least initially , to hook these women.

Are you looking for a LTR presently?

As a woman who was very innocent when i got divorced,, its all TRUE!!! Ive dated my share of players,, believe me, dont jundge them,, learn from them. Take what ya like and leave the rest!

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Indeed. Very racist, even if he himself doesn't see it.

I think we've found the problem. Most women of quality won't go for a man who feels that other human beings are "trash."

You got that right!!!
you get what ya give, if you see people as "trash" what does that make you? aren't you a person???? :confused: DUH

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Gay Men have been hitting on ME long before I joined this Web Site or got a web cam I have asked Women on this site if they want to Cam with Me I have never got a response so I have fun with the same sex

Some pople want to get off with ANYONE watching, doesnt matter if its male or female

I see no other way I am tired of getting off by my self if a Woman will not get off

Ever go in to the Yahoo chat rooms????
LOTS of women who like to cam

open minded Lady

Why do you want an "open minded lady" why specify that??? are you in to something that anyone cant see on the web???

that likes or wants to be with a Average Beautiful Good Hearted Man with no Material Possessions Money Cars Homes Toys ( Just Love is all I have Real LOVE True LOVE ) I believe in True Love True Love is not having a Job Money Cars Trucks a Home Toys it is none of this not in my eyes and never will be

Um,, hate to tell ya,, but if you ain't got no car, thats not good,, a 20 yr old can get a car for christs sakes, working at a grocery store!!!!!

I sure the hell wouldn't give ANY man the time of day that doesn't have a CAR!!!!
do you work? have a job? education? finish high school????
in todays world,, ya gotta have somthing goin for yourself to have ANY decent woman, unless she has kids who need a daddy for her kids, and is on welfare,, I have a car, a job, rent, a very nice house,in the suberbs., any man i go out with HAS to have the same,, how old are you????

Im not a materialistic bitch or anything, but I have to resoect a man before he can EVER put his hands or anything else on or in me, its just self respect for myself, and intelligience is a big turn on to me.

Wake up and smell the coffee son and get your head out of the clouds.

those are the facts of life son!

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What women are you talking to?
I can think of several right off the top, who love watching a guy stroke and get off,myself included. I suppose you have yet to ask any, of the women here,or your asking women who have a partner,perhaps?
You say your'e straight with such vehemence,that it does sound homophobic. At the same time, you want gay men to watch you and make comments about your dick,but some of your posts are asking how to get
rid of gay men hitting on you,right?!
cigarbabe:saevil:

I dont have a cam myself,, but i LOVE watching man jack off on cam

Duchess_athena

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I have and they would rather be with dirty ass Player White-Mexican-Black TRASH sorry if someone will get mad for me saying the truth.This is what Women like ( Trash ).

I was going to say I would go out with you..till you said this. I date mostly just white men and some Latin guys. My kids are white and from the same father, so maybe your issue is you ask the wrong women.

Texasjon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A good friend of mine likes to hang out sometimes and horse around. Things happen, it's all fun.

But when out in public, he is all smiles and checking out the ladies. They notice and all of a sudden he has a date. I can also say that when in conversations with guys...He has short 1-2 answers, sits back from the table, and always watching the ladies - never focused on the conversation at hand.

I asked him 'where on the scale are you? 100% to 1% just how straight are you?' He replies back, "damn what do you mean by that! we both date chicks"
-------
It's all perspective. look your best, be polite and and eat your catch of the day. Sometimes it's just filling, other times it's down right satisfying!!

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
I have never been asked on a date or approached by a Female ever just Gay Men.I want this to change.

Women are more afraid of rejection than men are. The reason they don't approach you is because a woman thinks that a man is always supposed to come up and flirt with her, talk to her and ask her out. Women also think the guy is supposed to initiate sex, and she's supposed to agree to it if she's in the mood.

If you see a girl you like, put the moves on her; at the very least she'll know that she still "gots it goin' on."

kissoon

Experimental Member
Media
At first I thought this thread was bogus too, but then I realized....
Somebody analyze which letters he is capitalizing!!! This muthafucka is sending messages to the Taliban!!!!!! LOL!!!!

if "dirty ass Player White-Mexican-Black TRASH" is not some kind of code, I'll eat my hatband!! :)

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
AlisCool you remind me of a roommate I once had. He's about your age and similarly confunded. Unbeknownst to himself, I believe what he's looking for is a petite and slender trans with big natural boobs and a large penis. While these do exist, they are only a little more plentiful than unicorns, especially where I come from.

Honestly if you're thirty-six, never been married - almost never been on a date there's probably some things you don't know about yourself.

I mean this to be more informative than pejorative. But it probably won't make any difference. Good luck.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally Posted by AlisCool
Yes I have and they would rather be with dirty ass Player White-Mexican-Black TRASH sorry if someone will get mad for me saying the truth.This is what Women like ( Trash ).

True Love True Love is not having a Job Money Cars Trucks a Home Toys it is none of this not in my eyes and never will be

Ok I an just a gay guy, but for some reason I did learn that both women and men want someone in their life that will make them a better person. Usually guys that think others are trash, make raciest comments are not usually attributes that attract other to you. I am not sure what the whole job/money/truck/ statement was about, but women are looking for someone that is strong and secure and will give them a sense of security. Not having a car, job money home etc is not really appealing to women.

You say it is not you, yet you are 36 and not dating women. Maybe you could tell us more about yourself. What books have you read this past year? What service have you offered to the community or others? What activities do you enjoy? Do you have a college education? What organizations do you belong to? Can you carry on a interesting conversation about most world events? If you can't answer these questions, well then, it is about you.

There is a universal rule of thumb when it comes to dating. "Am I the kind of person I want to date?" That is a totally different question than "I think I am wonderful and everyone should want to go out with me."

I hope this is helpful to you.