Straight Auto Fellatio

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So I was wondering and wanted to put it out there. If a straight guys sucks his own dick, would that make him gay?

Are there any straight guys on here that do?

B_Giovani

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont know any guy who can do that it self, anyway no guy will tell it openely. But let's say that all men would have that ability to do it, problably that all men will do it. At least try it.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Can't speak for other str8's, but I've tried. Best I could (considering I'm small waisted, rather agile and a little larger than average) do was lick precum around the pee hole with my tongue.

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i can fit the head and some of my shaft in my mouth,and it feels great. i think people confuse what being gay is. i don't have emotional feelings for men and i consider any way of pleasing myself to be masturbation. if your skinny like i am, its pretty easy to reach your cock. and speaking that im only average at 6" , im surprised more of you can't do it.

Reactions: Cass Jenner

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Justcurious, I think you're absolutely right! Just about any sort of getting-off sexually is only a guy-thing. Many straight men indulge in what might be called homosexual acts, especially when younger, out of curiosity or horniness when an opportunity offers itself. But the key, as you point out, is emotional and psychic attraction. I've had m/f sex, but with no emotional attachment--just opportunity to get off in a manner other than solo. Both heterosexuality and homosexuality are states of mind and deep-down psychic satisfaction, not mere physical acts.

And you, too, hit the nail on the head, PJ.....

D_Aurifice_Stupher

Account Disabled
Media
I believe it was George Carlin, who once said in one of his skits, "If I could suck my dick, I'd never leave the house". Or words to that affect. And all too true as well. If I could do that, I'd be a hermit. :wink:

I have a nice dildo collection, and like to play with them. Does that make me gay? Not in my opinion, just something I found I enjoyed many years ago and still practice.

Last edited:

D_Aurifice_Stupher

Account Disabled
Media
i can fit the head and some of my shaft in my mouth,and it feels great. i think people confuse what being gay is. i don't have emotional feelings for men and i consider any way of pleasing myself to be masturbation. if your skinny like i am, its pretty easy to reach your cock. and speaking that im only average at 6" , im surprised more of you can't do it.

I am skinny, and physically fit, and cannot do that. I can get about two inches away, and that is it. Always been good enough for me, can't miss from two inches. :smile:

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I personally don't believe that it makes someone gay. That's crazy. However, I do believe that it's a gay act. Yeah, we all masturbate (stroke our dicks). But my hands aren't receiving satisfaction. Meaning that the pleasure that I'm experiencing is in my genitals. Someone performing oral sex on themselves is not the most comfortable thing to experience. I've heard that it puts a lot of strain on the back and the neck area. This may not be the case for everyone, but that's a lot of effort for someone to feel the temporary sensation of getting their dick sucked. And from there, we could get into a debate as to whether or not the pay-off is worth it. I've seen a guy a cam state that he's very straight and he would never blow a guy because the thought of it grosses him out. The same guy then leaned down and worked the fuck out of his own dick. So it's gross and gay to stick another guy's dick, but it's perfectly fine to work yourself to a place where you can deepthroat your own cock better than your girlfriend? Eh, sounds JUST A TAD BIT bi to me. But that's just me.

johnny989

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We ALL jerk off, gay or straight man or bi for that matter. I"m assuming it wouldn't matter your sexuality if you could suck yourself off either!

if so, why does it matter if you would suck another cock, it's the same thing. or if someone else did it to you?

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Johnny I don't quite understand what you are saying to be honest. What I am saying is if we all had the ability to suck our own cock, then I know not only would I jerk myself off from time to time, but I most certainly would suck myself off too from time to time. The closest I can get is to lick the head of my cock and as someone said above it is not the most comfortable position anyway. If you want Johnny, drop an email to my inbox and I'll talk to you about it.

I can't, but if i could wouldn't be to fell a dick in my mouth but to fell a mouth on my dick ;)

D_Peter_Lapin

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think saying sucking yourself off is the same as sucking another dude s cock. In that case, jerking off would equal giving another guy a handy.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So Jake you are saying that when you jack off (and we all do) that you equate that to jacking off another guy? And if you could give yourself head, you equate that go giving another guy head? I'm confused. How is pleasuring yourself defining your sexuality if you are only pleasuring yourself. In the case of pleasuring ones self I can't see sexualty having anything to do with anything.

honeyshugar

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you fellas don't mind a woman's opinion...
I had a FWB that was able to suck his own cock. Quite well I might add. He could get quite a lot of it in his mouth as he was active in yoga and had an enormous long dick. It did look uncomfortable and I would sometimes feel jealous...not sure if it was because he had his dick in his mouth and I didn't or because there was no human way for me to do the same for myself or maybe because with his dick in his mouth, I wasn't getting any of the action. It was fun to have him suck it while I licked the base and balls. I never thought nor do I now think he is gay or bi. It isn't so much about sexuality or preference as the ability to enjoy sexual acts. Knowing what feels good and participating in it, even if that means it is a solo sport isn't a sign of homosexuality but rather hedonism.

Oh! And it was a HUGE turn on to watch. Just thinking about it has my puss wet all over again!