Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You fuck your own hand, you fuck your own mouth. What's the difference and why would sucking your own dick make you gay? You must have an actual sex partner to commit a homosexual act. :lmao:

D_Peter_Lapin

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No Stephen, actually the opposite...I guess I was being a bit sarcastic. What I meant was that IF you think sucking your own cock is the same as sucking someone else's, you might as well think stroking your own cock is the same as stroking someone else's cock.

I would bet most men, being close relatives to dogs when it comes to gratification, would gladly suck themselves if they could. It's sexual but not bi, gay or str8 in my opinion. Hell I know I'd be all over it if it didn't kill my back and neck getting there!

bicuriousbc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
<<<<<I would bet most men, being close relatives to dogs when it comes to gratification, would gladly suck themselves if they could. It's sexual but not bi, gay or str8 in my opinion. Hell I know I'd be all over it if it didn't kill my back and neck getting there!this thread should change to I wish I could suck on my own cock.>>>>
I bet most guys here would if they could.
I would love toooo

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I was wondering and wanted to put it out there. If a straight guys sucks his own dick, would that make him gay?

Are there any straight guys on here that do?
I used to be able to when I was younger & more flexible & now I wish I still could.
I dont know any guy who can do that it self, anyway no guy will tell it openely. But let's say that all men would have that ability to do it, problably that all men will do it. At least try it.
I agree. I'll bet all men have tried at least once.
autofellatio is JUST another way of masturbating.
It's the ultimate form of masturbation.

B_SeattleYo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once again, sex is in the mind.
If a man is fucking his own man-hand, and thinking about men, he is gay.
If a man is fucking his own man-hand, and thinking about women, he is straight.

Same goes for auto-fellatio. I've done it with women, would never do it with a man, unless, MAYBE a woman wanted to have a kinky threesome. Even then, it would be about fulfilling *her* desires, and that is where the turn-on would come from.

When alone, and I suck myself off, I ONLY think about a woman/women watching. I NEVER think about a man getting off on it. Nor could I. I would go soft, it just isn't a turn on to me.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Once again, sex is in the mind.
If a man is fucking his own man-hand, and thinking about men, he is gay.
If a man is fucking his own man-hand, and thinking about women, he is straight.

Same goes for auto-fellatio. I've done it with women, would never do it with a man, unless, MAYBE a woman wanted to have a kinky threesome. Even then, it would be about fulfilling *her* desires, and that is where the turn-on would come from.

When alone, and I suck myself off, I ONLY think about a woman/women watching. I NEVER think about a man getting off on it. Nor could I. I would go soft, it just isn't a turn on to me.

Question, do you cum on your face or in the mouth? This has nothing to do about the topic, just curiosity.

B_SeattleYo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question, do you cum on your face or in the mouth? This has nothing to do about the topic, just curiosity.

Yup. Usually. Depends on what I feel like doing. Sometimes it is too uncomfortable. I don't do it often, because it is awkward.
The first time I did it, I wanted to see what women had to experience when swallowing.

hungrockhunk

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can suck on my own cock, well just the head of it. I don't think its gay because its just a different form of masturbation and I dont have any desire to suck other dudes cocks. It feels kind of good but kind of awkward holding that position and I'm sure its not good for my back. I have cum in my mouth before and that feels really good but its hard to get close to cumming since its such an awkward position.

scrabble

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have an average cock, about 6 inches and when I was younger I used to be able to do it, get the whole head and an inch of shaft in. I was skinny back then and much more flexible so that helped.

It took a while to get into it being pleasurable though, you're all hunched over and it can be hard to breath if you're laying on your back and dangling your cock in your face. Plus it's like trying to tickle yourself, doesn't really work.

That said I'd stick a finger in my ass and work my cock while sucking. Boom headshot!

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Masturbation, in any shape or form, is not a homosexual act. Unless, of course, you're fantasizing about sucking another man's cock (as opposed to just enjoying sucking your own).

I used to be able to do this, when I was younger and more flexible. But I messed up my back at work a few years back and, well...not anymore.

I think I mentioned this in another thread, but something like 90% of all men attempt autofellatio (straight or not), but less than 10% ever succeed.

ths1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'm guessing it's kind of like biting nails. you might bite your own, but never someone elses.

FloridaFree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't think it's gay, it's just like masturbation, I think most guys would do it if they could, even if they don't admit to doing it.

Now take this hypothetical scenario: You take a time machine to the recent past and suck your past self off, is that gay?

Musclehung

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My two cents: not gay. We men are fixated on our dicks. any stimulation is cool if you're in the mood. Aint ashamed to say I have done it. Speaking for us uncut guys, it helps to have the foreskin to hold your knob in....then you slowly go deeper. Like others, was too strained to cum but boy did I leak a lot of precum.....haha. To each his own bros....PEACE

johnny989

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'm guessing it's kind of like biting nails. you might bite your own, but never someone elses.

does it make me nail-gay then if i wanted to bite someone elses nails at some point? :redface: which i did want, but never actually have done just because i couldnt have the same feedback from someone elses nerves, and could hurt them...:frown1: