Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cum on... make u gay? I honestly believe the only ones accusing this are just too jealous that cant suck their own cock.

It's a daily treat to bent down in the shower and give my cock a nice kiss! I love it because it feels heavenly, and I love it because I can. Also, the sexual options this provides are very entertaining... like the unforgettable reaction on the girls face when she feels your cockhead then tongue in her pussy at the same time.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

loganlong

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can selfsuck and have done so since I was 16 and I am 100% hetero. Selfsucking doesn't have anything to do with your sexual pref.
side note lol - I can Selfsuck, on a good day, over 6 inches of my almost 8 inch cock and I can suck my own balls and I have deepthroated myself. It feels better then jacking it .. but I still jack it more then I suck.

I have a bunch of pics for friends to see - women add if you want to check them out :)

Last edited:

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I personally don't believe that it makes someone gay. That's crazy. However, I do believe that it's a gay act. Yeah, we all masturbate (stroke our dicks). But my hands aren't receiving satisfaction. Meaning that the pleasure that I'm experiencing is in my genitals. Someone performing oral sex on themselves is not the most comfortable thing to experience. I've heard that it puts a lot of strain on the back and the neck area. This may not be the case for everyone, but that's a lot of effort for someone to feel the temporary sensation of getting their dick sucked. And from there, we could get into a debate as to whether or not the pay-off is worth it. I've seen a guy a cam state that he's very straight and he would never blow a guy because the thought of it grosses him out. The same guy then leaned down and worked the fuck out of his own dick. So it's gross and gay to stick another guy's dick, but it's perfectly fine to work yourself to a place where you can deepthroat your own cock better than your girlfriend? Eh, sounds JUST A TAD BIT bi to me. But that's just me.
hahaha homophobia from a 80%er lol
people who do say it's gay, have tried it and failed and just say it's gay to make them self feel better. I only only suck my glans and a little bit of my shaft (too thick and hit teeth.) I have only sucked my self to nutting once. But I was all ready on the edge.

VerpaIngens

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I was wondering and wanted to put it out there. If a straight guys sucks his own dick, would that make him gay?

Are there any straight guys on here that do?
If a straight guy gives himself a handjob, would that make him gay?

VerpaIngens

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think it's gay, it's just like masturbation, I think most guys would do it if they could, even if they don't admit to doing it.

Now take this hypothetical scenario: You take a time machine to the recent past and suck your past self off, is that gay?

haha. That is a nice question.
Let me answer it with another question. If you have an identical twin, and by some weird psychic link all the memories and other brain activity is shared. So if you suck off your twin, you get the same sensation as being sucked off by yourself. Would that be gay?
It would definitely be incest. And also some kind of masturbation.
And now think back to your question. If you take the time machine etc....
Would it be gay? Would it be incest?
I'm not sure...

FloridaFree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
haha. That is a nice question.
Let me answer it with another question. If you have an identical twin, and by some weird psychic link all the memories and other brain activity is shared. So if you suck off your twin, you get the same sensation as being sucked off by yourself. Would that be gay?
It would definitely be incest. And also some kind of masturbation.
And now think back to your question. If you take the time machine etc....
Would it be gay? Would it be incest?
I'm not sure...

Well a twin wouldn't be your same self, it'd be someone else who shares your DNA. But if it was your past self, I wouldn't know what to call it.

VerpaIngens

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well a twin wouldn't be your same self, it'd be someone else who shares your DNA. But if it was your past self, I wouldn't know what to call it.
Well of course you would be having sex with someone else. But the twist is the psychic link. So as you suck your twins cock (in this case it could be another random person as well I guess) you feel the same sensation as he feels, so you would feel as if you were sucking your own cock, and you would orgasm without really touching it. Could you call that masturbation?
You could argue it is, because you are getting yourself off, but you could argue it isn't, because you aren't factually touching yourself...

FloridaFree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
we would all self suck if we could!

Bottom line, yes we all could. I think if someone says they wouldn't, they'd at least do it once.

But the twist is the psychic link.
I don't know if I believe that twins can do that, although if it was yourself, I think that'd be more plausible.

So as you suck your twins cock (in this case it could be another random person as well I guess) you feel the same sensation as he feels, so you would feel as if you were sucking your own cock, and you would orgasm without really touching it. Could you call that masturbation
I don't know, that's a REALLY tough question because if you sucked another person off, but got the same sensation and you peaked when he did, I guess that could be called masturbation.

You could argue it is, because you are getting yourself off, but you could argue it isn't, because you aren't factually touching yourself...
I wouldn't argue it's not masturbation, but again I don't know if the twin-mental-link is real or not.

VerpaIngens

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if I believe that twins can do that, although if it was yourself, I think that'd be more plausible.

I wouldn't argue it's not masturbation, but again I don't know if the twin-mental-link is real or not.

Well in real life it's impossible of course. It's a hypothetical question, as in "let's say unicorns and flying teapots are real."
So what if it was possible that...
It's not a serious question.

FloridaFree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well in real life it's impossible of course. It's a hypothetical question, as in "let's say unicorns and flying teapots are real."
So what if it was possible that...
It's not a serious question.

Oh okay, I thought it was a serious question, something lost in translation. In a hypothetical situation, I would the ability to feel what a twin is feeling and having your orgasm when he does would make it masturbation for you because you are making yourself cum still.

loganlong

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
selfsucking is just a better way to masturbate. I wouldn't pay for a bj just like I wouldn't pay for a handjob. :) Now I still love having a Girl give me a bj!!!

oralguy22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think lots of guys aren't 100% straight. I think people are always curious; sometimes they just don't act on things. Some might wonder what's it's like to give another guy a handjob, a blowjob, etc. Some might wonder, hey, can I suck my own cock? Some act on it. Sucking your own cock probably "makes you bi or at least bi-curious."

oralguy22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Although, once you suck your own cock, you'll wonder what it feels like to suck another cock. Self-sucking is great, but it's a bit awkward.