Straight before gay?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I was just curious how many gay men here had sex with a female before they came out of the closet, and was it part of the deciding factor in your being gay?

Also if you haven't had sex with a woman do you wonder what its like or do you have any intentions of trying it, even out of curiosity?

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My first sexual experience was with a women...it was enjoyable.
But my 1st experience with a man was unbelievable....I knew I was home in homo land!

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes, Divine, I know just what you mean. I like sex with men, and I like men physically, but certain women do it all for me. A lot of people don't seem to be able to understand that.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had relationships with 2 girls but no sexy stuff, just kissing. I have no desire to have sex with a woman. The thought even scares me a little, frankly. When youre sexually attracted to someone your body reacts instinctively & its effortless. With a woman my body just woudnt react & it would just be horribly awkward. I find womens pussies quite unappetizing too. Sorry, but Im always hearing women say that mens bits are ugly! Cocks are glorious objects & very addictive. I did once nearly have a 3way with a hot straight couple but I bottled out coz I only really fancied the guy. I thought he might get pissed off if I didnt give her enough attention. But I grew up in an all female house so I love women in every other sense.

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
XCUSE - You make an important point, and that is that whatever attractions we feel just happen naturally. You can't force yourself to feel sexual attraction to anyone, no matter what your gender preference. Having sex with someone one is not attracted to is a very unpleasant experience. I have done it too many times (even once was too many times) mostly to supposedly spare someone's feelings and I will never do it again. Plus it winds up making the person feel worse once they realize you really don't want him or her. But I'm getting off on a tangent here...

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never had sex with a woman. I identify as 100% gay so that's probably the reason. Guys just turn my crank. lol However, there have been beautiful women that I wondered what it would be like to get with them, have sex with them. But a little voice inside says, "why would you want to play with their head; having sex with them. Nothing is ever gonna come of it". Well, as far as that goes, lots of he guys I've had sex with ... nothing comes of it. lol

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first blow job was given to me by my then gf.
After we broke up, I received my first of many bj's from a man.
As far as blow jobs go, hands down men are better.

Now, I like pussy too. Havent had much lately, but I there still is nothing like the feel of a hard cock in a wet pussy.

But then again.........

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
never did anything with a girl. I don't think I ever could. 100% gay or 100% str8 is possible, but it doesnt happen very often. I am one of the few I would guess.

ahh, but you're still so young. Sometime unplanned things happen.
I guess if my first sexual experience was with a guy, who knows I may have gone 100% gay, but in my all my years, I have learned, NEVER say never!

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never had sex with a woman, and don't ever think I could. I mean I think women are pretty, but I"m just not sexually attracted to them at all.

Every now and then I'll think that I want to maybe try it when I'm having guy troubles, but then once I truly think about it for like 1 second that thought quickly goes away.

I do sometimes ask Bi guys what they like better, and about how it feels, but thats purely out of curiosity.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
dc9, you are on target as far as I am concerned. Having discovered how great it was to be with a man, he was 15 as was, we learned by doing and the doing was wonderful. It all seemed so natural and right. Yet, we never thought of ourselves as anything but regular guys. He was gone the summer after our junior year in high school and that summer was to be the summer of my awakening to the joys of a relationship with a dear lady. That sex was also totally satisfying. Thanks to that dear lady I had a very comprehensive introduction to that side of my sexuality, Somehow, I was pleased to know that I could relate to a male as well as a female and I had wonderful partners, male and female, in loving and extended relationships before I finally met the lady I was willing to bet the rest of my life with. I am glad I have had exposure to both sides of my sexuality. I think I know where it is at; and ,deep down, though I am a very faithful husband, I could never declare that I am 100% straight; I am not.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
dc9, you are on target as far as I am concerned. Having discovered how great it was to be with a man, he was 15 as was, we learned by doing and the doing was wonderful. It all seemed so natural and right. Yet, we never thought of ourselves as anything but regular guys. He was gone the summer after our junior year in high school and that summer was to be the summer of my awakening to the joys of a relationship with a dear lady. That sex was also totally satisfying. Thanks to that dear lady I had a very comprehensive introduction to that side of my sexuality, Somehow, I was pleased to know that I could relate to a male as well as a female and I had wonderful partners, male and female, in loving and extended relationships before I finally met the lady I was willing to bet the rest of my life with. I am glad I have had exposure to both sides of my sexuality. I think I know where it is at; and ,deep down, though I am a very faithful husband, I could never declare that I am 100% straight; I am not.

Thanks for your honesty. It is appreciated.

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey thanks. There are things I will not divulge here on the site, too personal. but I have been more into men lately. I have made a lot of good friends here on line, and maybe something will come from that friendship.
Hit me up if you ever want to chat or BS.
Take care

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never had pussy never wanted pussy. I knew what I wanted since the sixth grade and pussy wasn't it and no pussy doesn't disgust me I just never wanted it.

Last edited:

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is what is so great about this site, and so many just don't get.
People expressing their opionions and not getting hostile or shit.
Just SUPPORT, so many forget that word is part of this group.
Thanks for your honesty mr big.
DC

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never did anything with a girl. I don't think I ever could. 100% gay or 100% str8 is possible, but it doesnt happen very often. I am one of the few I would guess.

IMO, 100% gay and 100% straight happen quite a bit. However this site seems to attract many people who like both. Perhaps the subject matter on this site is conducive to the theory of sexual continuums.

I know many gay men in their 50's and 60's who never so much as kissed a woman and never will. :cool: Then again I know a few gay men of advanced years who were always gay but due to family and societal constraints they felt they had to "act straight" they married, had children, and divorced. I think that is more being in the closet than "being straight" They knew they were gay, they were just afraid to act on it openly.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was engaged before I "realized" I was homosexual. We messed around quite a bit, but no intercourse. In fact, I don't even recall that I was looking forward to that; I certainly never pressured her for it.

We broke up while I still thought I was straight. I graduated from college about a year later and took a job around Dupont Circle in Washington, DC and suddenly I felt like the ugly duckling had realized he was a swan. Finally, ads on TV made sense and things just started to "click".

Since that time I haven't had another relationship with a woman, but some wonderful, deep relationships with guys. Still, there is a part of me that acknowledges that my sexuality is still a spectrum and may be a few women for whom I would drop guys for forever. If Catherine Deneuve or Belinda Carlisle ever challenged me to go straight, they'd win hands down. :biggrin1:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I lived with a much older woamn when I was in my early 20's. It was a great relationship at that time in my life. She had children who I absolutely adored.

Just after that when we had split up I met my soul mate who I am currently arranging a wedding with. We are soo happy and conteted. He's a guy.

Just this week the kids from that relationship 25 years ago have got in touch and wished us both well. They still have a lot of sincere feelings for me. They even want to come to our wedding. It will be an honour to have them there.

The moral of my story? Sexuality is fluid and people are endemically good. Life is good and precious so enjoy every day. Be good to those around you and it will all come back to you in the form of happiness. You never know who you will fall in love with. It could be anyone.

More importantly treat people well.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I lived with a much older woamn when I was in my early 20's. It was a great relationship at that time in my life. She had children who I absolutely adored.

Just after that when we had split up I met my soul mate who I am currently arranging a wedding with. We are soo happy and conteted. He's a guy.

Just this week the kids from that relationship 25 years ago have got in touch and wished us both well. They still have a lot of sincere feelings for me. They even want to come to our wedding. It will be an honour to have them there.

The moral of my story? Sexuality is fluid and people are endemically good. Life is good and precious so enjoy every day. Be good to those around you and it will all come back to you in the form of happiness. You never know who you will fall in love with. It could be anyone.

More importantly treat people well.

That is really sweet Davey. What a story!