Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I showed girls mine if they showed me theirs...played doctor, flirted...

From my perspective, everyone in my clique paired up, and I felt like to odd man out. I graduated from high school with my virginity grudgingly intact.
I experienced these things, too. Loved playing doctor. As I got into 6th grade, we played spin the bottle and all the guys wanted to feel girls' tits. Jim was my J/O buddy from 6th through 8th grade, but it wasn't a romantinc thing - we just learned how our dicks worked. I had a girlfriend in high school. It was back in the late '60s when having sex before marriage was frowned upon. At 21, I dated a young lady and had full-on sex for the first time. We dated all winter and it was okay. By summer, I moved on and would always go out to bars, dance with girls, and brought a few home. It was always at least decent, and most of the time I got off, but I never considered myself to be Joe Stud with the ladies.

I moved to Arizona when I was 23 and worked in a grocery store. I had a motorcycle and was popular with the girls. The odd thing is that they wanted to be my friend, not my lover. It made me wonder why I wasn't sexually appealing. A few year later, I hooked up with Sandra, and we had a great time in the sack. She was the first woman that got off from me eating her out. We had a brief, but torrid affair.

I had a good friend, Ron, who was my first hard core jock friend. He got me into running, weight training, and racquetball. My newfound level of fitness made me admire my body. I admired Ron's 6'4" buffed body and started thinking about blowing him. Just before he turned 18, he moved into my apartment. Before I knew it, nature took over and we were having explosive sex. It was better than anything I could have imagined, and kept getting better each time. We were best of friends and fuck buddies for 6 years. We both dated girls here and there, but after a few years, I no longer had any desire to sleep with anyone else. When Ron and I had spats, I'd go out to the gay bars in Phoenix. This was in the late '70s before the fitness craze hit the gay community. I would always get a strong reaction from gay guys when I'd walk in the bar. I was cute, tan, and had a great body, and went home with quite a few guys before STDs were a worry.

From that point on, I knew that I was more into guys than women, and it's been that way ever since. My best friend is a woman, and we don't have any sexual chemistry at all. My guy friends are straight, and there aren't any guys I know that I'm attracted to. I've had a peculiar experience with guys since the '80s. I'm too gay for the straight ones and too straight for the gay ones. LOL! Like they say "You never know who you're going to meet tomorrow." I may consider myself to be a confirmed bachelor, but that could change any day if I meet the right guy.