Straight / Bi-curious guys getting caught

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by trevgill10, Dec 29, 2009.

1. trevgill10

trevgill10 New Member

I'm a bi curious guy with a GF and i've been messing around (cheating) with guys on the side the whol time we have dated. I am wondering if there any guys like me who got caught and the GF, fiance, wife, etc found out. Any stories, experiences, or reactions would helpful.

2. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ashamed to say, but yes. Still in the closet and not really even admitting it to myself at time. Caused a tremendous amount of pain, and would never do that again.

Sorry, I'm sure that's not the kind of story you wanted, but it's the real truth.

3. avg_joe

Gold Member

No Girl friend or Boy friend yet. Still looking for a perfect one.

4. GiantPenis

GiantPenis Active Member

Albums:
    Hi. You may be in a unique position, where you'll never be completely fulfilled without sexual experiences from both men and women. The best thing to do is to settle down with one or the other and enjoy the really intimate sexual interactions and a great friendship, and then have on-the-side sex, with permission, as long as it's "at arms length" sex, and not intimate, like kissing or fucking. And of course, safe. Other than that, you need a really cool chick who will do you with a strap-on and allow you casual safe and non-intimate sex with dudes. A lot of guys are completely straight, but like most men, will get aroused in the presence of a mega-penis. This does not mean they're gay. It's just that men are in-tune to the incredible power of the penis. In this case, the submissive straight guy empowers his own penis and thus makes him even a better lover for his ladies. A lot of women love to watch their men do another guy too. Every relationship is different, and rules agreed upon vary, but the main thing is the honesty between the two of you, because anything else is just gonna block the exchange of sexual energy between you and your spouse. Sorry so wordy :)

5. GiantPenis

GiantPenis Active Member

Albums:
    Life was never meant to be that painful. Your sexuality is as sacred as any other part of you. We're living in a GREAT time and things are changing for the good. In the meantime, keep working on healing some of that damage done by judeo-christian society, and if you need any help, just email me. I in here.
    Peace,
    GP

Draft saved Draft deleted