Straight/Bi/Gay

daviddublin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Has anyone else noticed that with the advent of the internet etc. more and more men are bi curious ? Male sexuality seems to be changing....or is it anonimity ?
Most married men I see on the www are looking to experiment.
Is the 100% straight man becoming a minority ?
Dave

bycoincedence

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Glad to have read your post, lets me know I am not the only one feeling this way.
That is actually the reason why I found my way here.
I am curious and looking for "mr. right".

throbber_8

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I do not think it is changing. The Kinsey report completed in 1953 states that nearly 46% of the male subjects had "reacted" sexually to persons of both sexes in the course of their adult lives, and 37% had at least one homosexual experience. The earlier poster hit on it for me as I feel that the anonimity allows us to report what we might not discuss one-on-one.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There is certainly a lot more same sex admiration, and same sex sex, by men who identify as straight, than I ever thought possible, shown here and elsewhere.
It surprised me, though I'd always seen it in myself. I was just stunned that I have so much company.
I think most of us are sexually opportunist. If the chance comes up...

malaka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the internet has opened a lot of previously unopened feelings and curiousity - But how many border line cases dare do any thing about it? I admire someone with a large appenddage and say hey hit me up - but would you date go through with meeting them face to face? The internet has made it to simple for casual or caresless comments- nice as it may be at the time but do you dare meet or admire from a distance.

D_Jess_Kilme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is certainly a lot more same sex admiration, and same sex sex, by men who identify as straight, than I ever thought possible, shown here and elsewhere.
It surprised me, though I'd always seen it in myself. I was just stunned that I have so much company.
I think most of us are sexually opportunist. If the chance comes up...

Exactly. I also no longer try to label myself straight, gay or bi. My sexuality is a lot more complex and fun than the labels allow. Having said that, I quite like the g0y label (spell with a zero) if I have to choose, but without all of the intolerant anti gay crap. I am just sexual.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone else noticed that with the advent of the internet etc. more and more men are bi curious ? Male sexuality seems to be changing....or is it anonimity ?
Most married men I see on the www are looking to experiment.
Is the 100% straight man becoming a minority ?
Dave

Only because of my valiant efforts! :firedevil:

ahornyman30

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think its changing but men are given the access and freedom to talk about and possibly try all the things they have secretly thought about .men are sexual creatures and i believe most men have thoughts about sex with other men and if they get the chance to try so be enjoy i don't see a need to put a label on it its people doing what feels good i say enjoy