Straight boy, London, very curious.

Straight_ish

1st Like
Media
Hi, I am a 24 year old guy in London. I have a girlfriend so discretion is a must - I am a big fan of anal play (on both of us :) ) I have never been with another man but would really like to give it a try.

I have had very little success posting on gumtree as most of the men that reply seem to be pretty weird. Also, I am a little apprehensive about just heading down to Soho and seeing what happens as I am not experienced in this scene. So, this seems like a safe way to see what happens...

I am a good looking guy, I'd like another (preferably bigger than me) man to show me what it's like to get fucked, hard. I do like giving it to the girlfriend pretty rough (she likes it too don't worry) and I'd really love to be on the receiving end for once.

So, send me your pics - I'll be happy to send some back. And please, no timewasters, I'm genuine so I need you to be too!

Seeing as this is LPSG I feel i should mention that I'm not HUGE at 7" by 5.5" but I'm not small either. But as I said my interest is really in being topped by a larger guy for the first time, not in fucking someone else.

Thanks for reading! Hopefully speak to someone soon.

Reactions: Mobutu

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah good luck fella shame i no longer live in london i would have enjoyed breaking you in, although you would hae had to have enjoyed threeways, and that might have been a bit much foryour first time. oh well, have fun. where bouts in London are u?

delon79

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Try gaydar? Or a Chariots, though I've not been -

Chariots

Have a friend that has had good experiences there, but I'm too shy to even dream about going in... though I walk by that one twice a day.

G'luck.

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, Gaydar is probably your best bet... You can do a search for exactly the kind of guy that would be your idea. Would help you out myself but tend to go for older guys.... How hairy are you? lol :biggrin1:

Straight_ish

1st Like
Media
do you mean chariots on commercial st? yeah that place looks kind of intimidating. cheers for the cool posts guys. i will heed your advice...

oh and 9inchcanadian... the thought of eric cartman 'breaking me in' is hilarious, thx for the image.

darkhorse72

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sauna's arent that scary mind you i always find myself in charriots after a few drinks, all you need is a bit of dutch mate you will be fine. you never know you might find someone here i'm sure you wont have any trouble!
Dx

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sauna's arent that scary mind you i always find myself in charriots after a few drinks, all you need is a bit of dutch mate you will be fine. you never know you might find someone here i'm sure you wont have any trouble!
Dx
tottaly agree. go to the weatherspoons at the top of Liverpool st station, Hamilton Hall, and have a few large ones. Chariots is a great place as long as you know what ur lookin for and know how to get it, its worth going just to sus the place out before going straight in and trying to get a shag.
I also agree about gaydar although theres alot of assholes like many other dating sites. especialy if you want to remain in the closet. Dont you have any gay friends that you can trust?

Straight_ish

1st Like
Media
i do have gay friends i feel i can trust, but not in london unfortunately...

so what's the deal with chariots? what actually happens inside? sorry for the n00bish question, kind of interested in how it works now... lol!

darkhorse72

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hmm charriots weel basicly its all about the sex! just cruising around in your towel in a building full of horny (mailny)hot guys more often than not i'll go to the sauna at waterloo its cool there are private rooms a good cruising area pool sauna steam room showers basicly its horny as hell, just likei'm getting thinking about it ;)
there is no pressure to have sex with anyone its a kind of unwritten code no one gets pissed off if you dont find them horny.
all in all a good wholesome night out haha
D

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think if it is your first time then it might be less harrowing an experience if you fiind the guy through a service like gaydar...the anonymous aspect, tho possibly horny would freak me, I couldn't relax with a guy I knew to be bigger than I and I was unfamiliar with....too intimidating, too tense making, too bad a first go, get my drift?

Your first time if you want it to be a success needs a bit of planning, not a drunken fumble, I can't imagine anyone would get off on an one off encounter- that's just going to get "messy"

Hope your GF's cool with you going behind her back (excuse the pun).... or at least your prepared for the fall-out when she finds out!

omk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi, just wanted to stay that I'm planning on a sauna outing in London soon, so if you want to meet up first and have someone to go with to make your first time less intimidating, feel free to PM me and we'll chat - no strings, no expectations. It'll be fun.

hoodedbilad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Personally I would recommend the Pleasuredome in Waterloo (google it for details). I've never found this place intimidating and as one of the previous posters said, there is no pressure to go with anyone you don't fancy. A simple shake of the head is enough to tells guys that you're not interested. I have no experience of fucking as I don't do anal, but from a suck/wank point of view, I've never left the place anything other than satisfied. Good luck!

ChicagoWuff

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not that I'm in ANY way opposed to experimentation... But are you SURE, what you want is to have sex with another man? If you're just looking to get ridden hard and put away wet... Many girls are MORE than happy to don a strap-on!

Rather than go outside your relationship and risk any kind of sexually transmitted, anything... Why not give that a shot first?