Straight Buddy Drunk

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by xyzeus, Sep 9, 2005.

1. xyzeus

xyzeus New Member

Anyone ever get a straight buddy drunk and buttfuck him, or drop his pants and check out his cock when he was asleep? Would be up for hearing from anyone who has done this and what happened. Also would be up for hearing from anyone who has had this happen to them and what happened. I've had a few similar hot straight buddies get piss drunk and admit they're curious to mess around with another hot guy, especially once they've seen how big my cock is, so I've whipped it out and let them have it.

2. jakeatolla

Gold Member

Albums:

Gee, correct me if I'm wrong, but would'nt that be rape ?

just wondering.

3. Pye

Pye
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Gee, correct me if I'm wrong, but would'nt that be rape ?

just wondering.
    [post=341921]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

hmm-- no I'm pretty sure that's rape

4. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    well it's hardly rape if it's consensual - why anyone would feel the need to actually do that, though, is a whole other question. :eyes:

5. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Isnt this a re-post from long ago?

I feel DejaVu here....

6. scottsimms

scottsimms New Member

>Gee, correct me if I&#39;m wrong, but would&#39;nt that be rape ?<

Possibly rape but definitely improbable.

7. jonb

Gold Member

In a word, don&#39;t. Rape&#39;s a little tough on friendship.

8. dcwrestlefan

Gold Member

unless someone said to me "i&#39;d love you to start fucking me while i am sleeping sometime", this is not an area i&#39;d venture into.

9. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

The first part is an action done without permission; that situation alone might account for "rape," though an actively protesting and/or preparation to get your butt kicked might be a better indication. Then again, if this dude just happens to be one of the same guys that already hinted around that he wants a piece of your meat... well, that&#39;s a grey area.

10. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Are you CRAZY?

Penetration without expressed consent is rape.

Handling his body without consent is assault, in the jurisdiction where I went to law school. And if it&#39;s his dick, it&#39;s aggravated assault.

Don&#39;t even think about it.

11. B_HungSpermBoy

B_HungSpermBoy New Member

Ok, I don&#39;t think it&#39;s cool to do anything to another person when they&#39;re under the influence that way. I know I&#39;d feel really bad about it if it happened to me. I think it&#39;s really important to respect your friends,whether they&#39;re female or male.

12. madame_zora

Gold Member

First and only post about molesting drunk straight friends.....sounds like a net.loon to me.

13. Geekyraccoon

Geekyraccoon New Member

I can&#39;t even imagine getting it on with a drunk guy. I would totally feel like I was taking advantage of him (in the worst way possible). Even if a drunk guy professes to want to do something, I pretty much wouldn&#39;t, unless I know he feels the same way sober.

14. Irvy

Irvy Member

Albums:
    To my mind, if you have to get someone drunk to get them to agree to do something, unless they plan to stay drunk the rest of their lives, you shouldn&#39;t do it... even if they beg you while they&#39;re still drunk. I&#39;ve been in that situation where a str8 mate got drunk and begged me to fuck him, and then thanked me the next day that I&#39;d refused. These people are supposed to be your friends, not your personal wank fantasies.

15. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

My first two rules for dealing with straight guys:

1 - You must be sober. None of this "I was so drunk" shit the next day.

2 - You have to ask for it. I&#39;m not going to seduce a straight guy. If you really want to do it, you&#39;ve got to tell me so in no uncertain terms.

I really can&#39;t understand how anyone can fuck a guy who&#39;s passed out drunk and not realise that it&#39;s a croiminal offense.

16. Irvy

Irvy Member

Albums:
    I can never understand these gay guys who insist that any str8 guy can be "turned", or fantasize over str8 guys, but get annoyed at girls who hit on them, and insist that they&#39;re definately gay and can&#39;t be turned str8. If we&#39;re "gay by birth", then str8 guys are str8 by birth.

If you&#39;d get annoyed by a girl trying to get you drunk so she could have sex with you, then don&#39;t go hitting on str8 guys.

17. dark&hung

dark&hung New Member

Now, I have been drunk with a straight buddy of mine and we both slept in the bed together in our undies... but i never have thought about crossing that line. I would hate for someone to even think about trying it with me. You should feel bad just for thinking it just IMHO

18. bareamigo

bareamigo Member

Well I&#39;ve been on the receiving end--well, not buttfucked, but I was drunk one night in college with a gay buddy and ended up passed out on his couch. I woke up in the middle of the night with him strokin my dick and my dick was rock hard. I&#39;m about 99% sure that he&#39;d had it in his mouth--i think that&#39;s what woke me up. I just got up and left. I won&#39;t say he got me drunk cause i used to drink a lot in those days--on the other hand i wasn&#39;t lookin for anything either. Especially not with him. You know that I&#39;ve had (and enjoyed) the experience of being sucked off by a guy (more than once) but this happened long before i&#39;d ever thought of doin it and i wouldn&#39;t have chosen him to be my first.

Anyway, it did affect our relationship cause after that he always felt our friendship was "special" cause he&#39;d seen (and touched) my boner an of course none of my other friends had. He&#39;d comment on my size in front of friends to kinda let them know he knew what i had first hand. And he seemed to feel that he had a right to touch me and shit. We kinda drifted apart real fast after that.

Gabe

19. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Sounds like you had a good reason to drift -- the dude totally didn&#39;t respect your boundaries. Quite frankly, even me being a pretty cool and laid-back guy about stuff like this, I couldn&#39;t guarantee that that dude wouldn&#39;t get a fist in the mouth from me.

Don&#39;t get me wrong. It&#39;s much harder to tell a buddy, straight or not, that you&#39;re interested in him in a level beyond friendship. Some friendships can&#39;t tolerate that kind of attraction. Some can. You never know until you "test the waters," I guess; drinking and taking advantage of someone clearly isn&#39;t the way to go.

20. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

Nope, all my friends are uglyand have small penes.

Draft saved Draft deleted