Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would imagine that if I was straight and hit the sack with my best gay buddy...sex would happen just because guys like to get off. I could avoid this by not sleeping with him.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by SomeGuyOverThere@Sep 10 2005, 11:07 PM
Hmmm well, I think you guys have made a troll very happy...
[post=342151]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, he hasn't posted back, probably laughing his ass of at starting a goofy ass thread like this and having people take him seriously.

Geekyraccoon

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Sep 11 2005, 01:18 AM

Yeah, he hasn't posted back, probably laughing his ass of at starting a goofy ass thread like this and having people take him seriously.
[post=342201]Quoted post[/post]​

We're all fools! How could we let this happen to us!?!!?

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by SomeGuyOverThere+Sep 10 2005, 07:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SomeGuyOverThere &#064; Sep 10 2005, 07:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hmmm well, I think you guys have made a troll very happy...
[/b]

You might very well be right. (Good call&#33;) I think this topic is a good example, though, of how the discussion can still lead to a productive place and can be beneficial with the subsequent sharing and support.

Witness...
<!--QuoteBegin-bareamigo
@Sep 10 2005, 03:51 PM
Anyway, it did affect our relationship cause after that he always felt our friendship was "special" cause he&#39;d seen (and touched) my boner an of course none of my other friends had. He&#39;d comment on my size in front of friends to kinda let them know he knew what i had first hand. And he seemed to feel that he had a right to touch me and shit. We kinda drifted apart real fast after that.
[post=342098]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
An important story for the rest of us to hear and, I hope, a good one for bareamigo to share. (Betrayal from a friend hurts, man, and you were totally justified in pulling out of that one.)

Even if the topic starter was playing a game or hoping for some fun fantasy reading, some good did come from the whole affair--and that&#39;s a testament to the greatness of the people here, don&#39;t you think?

Plus, wouldn&#39;t you say that the reaction in this thread has been a good reminder to those forum members who hold intense fantasies of this sort that, in the real world, this sort of thing is just wrong? Good point to discuss, I think.

DanielForever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
cool it everyone

pantsing someone whie they are asleep isn&#39;t rape, who hasn&#39;t had it happen to them at a sleepover

and i think your all forgeting that id the straight mate is drunk then the gay guy is probably drunk too - its not as if he stayed sober to rape his best friend drunk and difenceless

...is it?
:spank:

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Rikter8@Sep 10 2005, 03:57 AM
Isnt this a re-post from long ago?

I feel DejaVu here....
[post=341946]Quoted post[/post]​

I was just thinking that.......this is probably just an re-incarnation of another thread. That seems to happen alot around here.....

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by steve319+Sep 11 2005, 03:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(steve319 &#064; Sep 11 2005, 03:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SomeGuyOverThere@Sep 10 2005, 07:07 PM
Hmmm well, I think you guys have made a troll very happy...
You might very well be right. (Good call&#33;) I think this topic is a good example, though, of how the discussion can still lead to a productive place and can be beneficial with the subsequent sharing and support.

Witness...
<!--QuoteBegin-bareamigo
@Sep 10 2005, 03:51 PM
Anyway, it did affect our relationship cause after that he always felt our friendship was "special" cause he&#39;d seen (and touched) my boner an of course none of my other friends had. He&#39;d comment on my size in front of friends to kinda let them know he knew what i had first hand. And he seemed to feel that he had a right to touch me and shit. We kinda drifted apart real fast after that.
[post=342098]Quoted post[/post]​
An important story for the rest of us to hear and, I hope, a good one for bareamigo to share. (Betrayal from a friend hurts, man, and you were totally justified in pulling out of that one.)

Even if the topic starter was playing a game or hoping for some fun fantasy reading, some good did come from the whole affair--and that&#39;s a testament to the greatness of the people here, don&#39;t you think?

Plus, wouldn&#39;t you say that the reaction in this thread has been a good reminder to those forum members who hold intense fantasies of this sort that, in the real world, this sort of thing is just wrong? Good point to discuss, I think.
[post=342277]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

You are, of course, right.

I was just pointing out that the original poster proably didnt have enlightened discussion in mind.

---

As for if it&#39;s rape or not, well, if the one doing the fucking is sober and or aware of what he is doing and conciously taking the decision to buttfuck his strait friend without his permission, then, it is rape.

If they are both totally blasted, and have no idea what they are doing, then it is not rape.

But if one of them takes the concious decission, and the other doesn&#39;t, then it is rape.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by DanielForever+Sep 11 2005, 01:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DanielForever &#064; Sep 11 2005, 01:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>cool it everyone

pantsing someone whie they are asleep isn&#39;t rape, who hasn&#39;t had it happen to them at a sleepover
[/b]

Um, Daniel ... reconsider the beginning of the original post:

<!--QuoteBegin-xyzeus

Anyone ever get a straight buddy drunk and buttfuck him[/quote]

That&#39;s not just a pantsing.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Sep 11 2005, 10:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Sep 11 2005, 10:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by DanielForever@Sep 11 2005, 01:16 PM
cool it everyone

Um, Daniel ... reconsider the beginning of the original post:

<!--QuoteBegin-xyzeus

Anyone ever get a straight buddy drunk and buttfuck him

That&#39;s not just a pantsing.
[post=342387]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

No, nor is it fondling- it&#39;s rape.

We did manage to get a good and honest discussion out of it, as we often do. I was merely pointing out that the post was most likely a fraud and the story most likely not real.

Spirando47

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by SUMYUNGUY@Sep 11 2005, 03:40 PM

I couldn&#39;t imagine waking up to a friend trying to take my pants off or something even worse. LOL.
[post=342357]Quoted post[/post]​

Growing up, I woke up several times to find my older brother removing my pajamas. (we shared a bed) But that&#39;s off the topic....

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Sep 11 2005, 07:48 PM
We did manage to get a good and honest discussion out of it, as we often do.
[post=342410]Quoted post[/post]​
It&#39;s true, isn&#39;t it? Suddenly I want to hug each and every one of you guys. :grouphug:

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I think the great thing about this site is that besides the typical perving, which is quite transparent, and the odd notion that some guys seem to have that this is a gay site, which it certainly isn&#39;t, there are some great topics of discussion. It&#39;s the only reason I stuck around&#33;

Geekyraccoon

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Irvy@Sep 11 2005, 08:29 PM
Well, I think the great thing about this site is that besides the typical perving, which is quite transparent, and the odd notion that some guys seem to have that this is a gay site, which it certainly isn&#39;t, there are some great topics of discussion. It&#39;s the only reason I stuck around&#33;
[post=342418]Quoted post[/post]​

I think I had some potential to be an icky lurker, but after reading a lot of the posts here, I really felt like it was a community worth being involved in. I really enjoy the ability to just have conversations on virtually any topic, and have almost everyone completely respect everyone else in the discussion.

This is a rare and wonderful thing here, and I for one, thank you.

-Me

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Geekyraccoon+Sep 12 2005, 02:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Geekyraccoon &#064; Sep 12 2005, 02:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Irvy@Sep 11 2005, 08:29 PM
[post=342418]Quoted post[/post]​

I think I had some potential to be an icky lurker, but after reading a lot of the posts here, I really felt like it was a community worth being involved in. I really enjoy the ability to just have conversations on virtually any topic, and have almost everyone completely respect everyone else in the discussion.

This is a rare and wonderful thing here, and I for one, thank you.

-Me
[post=342447]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

*gasp* Not an icky lurker&#33; Thankfully you spared yourself that awful fate&#33; :loveya:
Isn&#39;t it more fun to play than just be a spectator?

Geekyraccoon

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Sep 12 2005, 05:24 AM

*gasp* Not an icky lurker&#33; Thankfully you spared yourself that awful fate&#33; :loveya:
Isn&#39;t it more fun to play than just be a spectator?
[post=342496]Quoted post[/post]​

*giggles* Actually, yes. It&#39;s a great deal better. Helping me get past some of my own &#39;stuff&#39; around the general subject of larger men, anyway.

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Sep 10 2005, 07:44 AM
My first two rules for dealing with straight guys:

1 - You must be sober. None of this "I was so drunk" shit the next day.

2 - You have to ask for it. I&#39;m not going to seduce a straight guy. If you really want to do it, you&#39;ve got to tell me so in no uncertain terms.

I really can&#39;t understand how anyone can fuck a guy who&#39;s passed out drunk and not realise that it&#39;s a croiminal offense.
[post=342042]Quoted post[/post]​

Do I have to be COMPLETELY sober?

Jacinto&#39;s sobriety test:
"How many inches am I holding up?"

:evilgrin: