Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is a question for the 100%-90% straight men.

Who among you find men attractive but have no interest in having a sex with men or sexual intimacy?

What do you like - what do you notice?

I like the male body, nice asses, well developed arms, beards, etc, and sex appeal (whatever that is).

Looking forward to your comments...

BigEyes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Who among you find men attractive but have no interest in having a sex with men or sexual intimacy?

I like the male body, nice asses, well developed arms, beards, etc, and sex appeal (whatever that is).

Most straight guys think that because they're straight,they must disgust other men, can not even look. It does not make sense, it's pure homophobia. You are not like that, you're more natural. It's like a gay looking at a woman and finding her beautiful. Does not mean anything.

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a heterosexual solo masturbator and like to look at penises. I prefer uncircumcised penises with frenulectomy, Meatotomy and shaved. Gay practices do not interest me.
I prefer to masturbate alone, with me it's about the orgasm or sperm emptying.
For masturbation, I need no means to bring about sexual arousal.
My additive is the masturbation itself and my penis, which I have optimally modified for masturbation (Frenulectomy, Meatotomy).:)
View media item 1100296View media item 1033512View media item 1033464

Reactions: TallHung
D

deleted1027653

theres nothing like rubbing up naked next to another straight man. watch cats. its perfectly natural. even they pee on eachother. dont expect the relationship to last.