Straight but curious like me

Media
Hey guys I would love to talk to some guys that think the same way as I do. As you see I'm 80% straight and 30% gay. I've done stuff with guys like giving head a couple times but like receiving head better. (it's a in control/power thing) I have fucked a guy once (kinda) but have never been fucked and don't want to. I think just the sexual part is what I attracted to. I don't like the relationship aspect of two guys. I mostly prefer woman and always will. I love it but girls do come mostly easier and it's easier to find a straight girl but it's hard to find a curious guy of my standards so when I do it's just the ultimate turn on. Another thing is I don't like flamboyant guys in any way, because if I wanted that I'd have sex with a girl.. if I'm going to "fondle" with a guy I want it to be a guy with a hot muscular body, good looking dick (don't care for size cause look at me..) and nice face, as long as there not complete assholes then I find my self sexually attracted to them. (straight jocks are becoming a real problem lately... Lol) so yea that's me , I think.. Let me know what you guys think! Would love to hear from everyone but especially the straight(ish) men like me and the closer to 18yrs would be best :) thanks everyone !!

-dubstep

Last edited:

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really would love to see those straight guys who just can experiment with other guys. Would be an interesting experience. Tired of those straight alpha-male macho stereotype in my culture.

Reactions: Porco40 and Ace117

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've done stuff with guys like giving head a couple times but like receiving head better. (it's a in control/power thing)
I'm not the audience you targeted in your post but thought you should know that, in my opinion, giving head can sometimes be all about having the power/control. Ask any cock worshipper (there's a discussion around here about cock worshipping if you want to read more about it).
Sometimes it's the guy on his knees that is the guy in charge.
Good luck.

Media
I'm not the audience you targeted in your post but thought you should know that, in my opinion, giving head can sometimes be all about having the power/control. Ask any cock worshipper (there's a discussion around here about cock worshipping if you want to read more about it).
Sometimes it's the guy on his knees that is the guy in charge.
Good luck.

But no offense just my opinion as a straight male having another male "pleasure" makes me feel like the king or boss and in control. Almost a feeling of dominance over the person giving me head cause at least when I do it I love to sometimes grab the persons head and rough em up a bit lol.

closetbi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It does depend, though. Girls are usually more about letting you grab their hair and telling them what to do. While guys can be like that too, some guys definitely grab control by teasing a lot and practically making me (you?) beg to breathe on my dick.

Media
:smile:
It does depend, though. Girls are usually more about letting you grab their hair and telling them what to do. While guys can be like that too, some guys definitely grab control by teasing a lot and practically making me (you?) beg to breathe on my dick.

See the thing with me and my style of sex is with girls I am in power but I don't like to thrash them around it's more of making love kissing smooth, slow, and intimate every time with a girl because when it's with guys I like the thrashing.

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But no offense just my opinion as a straight male having another male "pleasure" makes me feel like the king or boss and in control. Almost a feeling of dominance over the person giving me head cause at least when I do it I love to sometimes grab the persons head and rough em up a bit lol.
As long as they're expecting it and are okay with it...then whatever makes it hot for you both is okay.
However, just remember that guy has your cock in his mouth...a mouth with teeth (usually). Piss off the wrong guy by roughing him up while he's going down on you and it could be quite painful for you.

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Go with the flow mate, enjoy sex with a man, or sex with a woman, if its just sex its fun - provided you both know how rough you want it and are happy go with it.
And with regard to being fucked by a guy... don't knock it till you tried it, if they get the right spot - you can have a whole body orgasm like you've never had before.
Don't try to label yourself and relax and enjoy it all - you will know ultimately which is the best for you and just accept those feelings as they develope.
Your cock, on the slightly smaller side of average (whatever average is) but your on the wrong site to compare size unless you are a B I G guy .. but your cock looks good to me fella.

Reactions: Ace117

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You're no longer curious once you've crossed those bounds... curiosity satisfied... If you had to label yourself as anything, go with bisexual. Curious may make you feel better, sleeping with both men and women is what it is.

Reactions: Ace117

nasty1

Just Browsing
Media
Hmm, I feel myself in kind of the same situation. I've never been attracted to a man physically, I but do find cocks a huge turn on.

closetbi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You're just bisexual and dealing with all the little things that were once taboo but cannot remain taboo much longer. IMO.