Straight but doing gay things?

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Very interesting question. I identify as straight. Only date woman, only had sex with woman, and am not attracted to males at all. But I like cocks (but don't like cum)-- I sometimes go to xxx stores and have jacked off cocks ONLY via . I like the feeling of giving an orgasm to someone. As I said I don't like cum (smell mostly) so I wear latex gloves when I do this. As I said, I have no desire to do more (suck, fuck, nothing).

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wasn’t this a thread once before?
Every. Single. Question. about straight men doing gay things, has been asked dozens of times over the last 20 years!
Over and over, and over again. And again. And over and over again.: unamused:

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Every. Single. Question. about straight men doing gay things, has been asked dozens of times over the last 20 years!
Over and over, and over again. And again. And over and over again.: unamused:
But this topic was almost an exact repeat. I think the last thread’s title was something like “what’s the gayest thing you’ve done” or something like that. It was most guys playing along, myself included, posting dumb ass comments. I think I posted something along the lines of “yeah, I ordered a cosmo in a bar once. Omg, I’m GAY!”

It does get tired reading these threads in “ask a straight man” forum. Apologies to those who don’t agree.