Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But this topic was almost an exact repeat. I think the last thread’s title was something like “what’s the gayest thing you’ve done” or something like that. It was most guys playing along, myself included, posting dumb ass comments. I think I posted something along the lines of “yeah, I ordered a cosmo in a bar once. Omg, I’m GAY!”

It does get tired reading these threads in “ask a straight man” forum. Apologies to those who don’t agree.
You are right There is a thread that is basically the exact same thing. Literally what you quoted is the title lool

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are right There is a thread that is basically the exact same thing. Literally what you quoted is the title lool
Thanks. Was doing it from memory. I’m sure there are several similar ones as well.

Reactions: Hatt_101

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Comparing penis size and circle jerks aren't necessarily gay. I've seen dozens of posts about both,on this site, and a lot of the respondents are 100% straight.

Just because someone identifies themselves as 100% straight on this sight does not mean a thing in reality. These people including you and me are hiding behind a computer or other device capable of posting on this sight. Just sayin

Reactions: twfarrell

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In my early 20s, I was at my buddies house, he was taking a shower and I walked in he freaked out a little but. I grabbed the shampoo and continue to shower also, after scrubbing his back and him scrubbing mine, I leaned into him and hugged him with my cock against his ass, he didn't push away nor did I thrust forward. A few minutes later just standing there and facing each other, I hugged him and our cocks touched. We never took it further and I wonder if one of us would have attempted anything how far we would have taken it.

Growing28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So my supposedly "Straight" buddy is drunk, he is hanging on me like a post, and he starts feeling up my chest, slides his fingers in my shirt. Is he gay do you think or bi? He has a girlfriend etc.

purepilot73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my early 20s, I was at my buddies house, he was taking a shower and I walked in he freaked out a little but. I grabbed the shampoo and continue to shower also, after scrubbing his back and him scrubbing mine, I leaned into him and hugged him with my cock against his ass, he didn't push away nor did I thrust forward. A few minutes later just standing there and facing each other, I hugged him and our cocks touched. We never took it further and I wonder if one of us would have attempted anything how far we would have taken it.

Yes that’s gay. After you crossed that line, you should have just went for it. So do each of you think the other is straight but just likes to wash other guys’ backs and hug guys in the shower? There’s not a straight explanation for that one.