Straight but gay? explain

aaron.jones11

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
how is it that a "straight' guy can ask a KNOWN bi guy to suck his dick but he says he still straight? is there really anything gay about getting your dick sucked, even if its a guy doing it?

theres this guy.....he is way cute and my age and he asked me to suck his dick in the middle of the night, i almost said yes, but denied him, so he sent pics to intice me, it didnt but he's so fine but wont talk to me know.......did i do something wrong?

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
how is it that a "straight' guy can ask a KNOWN bi guy to suck his dick but he says he still straight? is there really anything gay about getting your dick sucked, even if its a guy doing it?
theres this guy.....he is way cute and my age and he asked me to suck his dick in the middle of the night, i almost said yes, but denied him, so he sent pics to intice me, it didnt but he's so fine but wont talk to me know.......did i do something wrong?

See: Urban Dictionary: straight man's remorse

By the way, you can suck my cock any time. And I'd suck yours anytime. :wink:

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nothing gay about having a guy suck you, any more than using a pump or fleshlight means you are emotionally attracted to machines. It's just getting off. Lots of str8 guys do it, I am happy to report.

"A mouth is a mouth" -- Signs of the Class Struggle in Beverly Hills

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He just doesn't want it to be known that he is ok with a man sucking his cock. I have personally been with men on several occassions but would never want my friends to know. I have told a few of my gf's of my adventures but only ones I was really close with. My gf now knows, but worries i may stray back. It's tough not to cause I am a very horny guy and like stroking other cocks, but i now keep my distance. It's like cheating even though i don't really feel that way.

Goro81

Just Browsing
Media
There are many guys who think that having sexual relationships with another guy does not equal homosexuality, unless they're the ones getting screwed. Relics of a long-dead way of thinking about sex...

Btw, nice pics Aaron.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would think considering he is the same age as you .. its possibly a genuine interest on his part to experience sex with a guy.
Next step could be your,s...
Maybe consider taking him up on it
-even tho he wont talk to you now .. an opportunity could presents itself again
Personally i would not hesitate with a possible 2nd chance of that.
GOOD Luck'
enz

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Straight guys can get down and dirty once his pants are off; I mean they can instantly turn into bi-sexual. I haven't seen 100% straight guys in my life.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You did nothing wrong!

The straight guy is the one with the problem. He wanted the experience, but he most likely did not want a label.

If he is near your age, I would suggest that activity such as a blow job is an experience he may have desired just to know what it was like.

He must cope with his own feelings.

enderwiggen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think it's totally possible. Not meaning to start a debate here, but in my opinion there are 4 major facets to someone's orientation. You have physical, emotional, psychological, and spiritual. I personally feel that in the "physical" category that I am 100% Bi. I am not however emotionally, psychologically, or spiritually completed by a relationship with a guy. Only women complete me in those other areas. That's why I consider myself more straight than Bi.

So I think it's totally possible. He could just want to experiment a little, or he could literally be physically attracted to both genders but have no interest in dating men.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I agree with just about everything written above, with "straight man's remorse" being the most succinct. I had a friend that would flirt with me, building up over hours, days, or even weeks, to us messing around a bit, then afterward, practically ran out the door, and not another word for 2-3 weeks. Then he'd drop a line to say "Hi". Slowly, he start flirting again, "repeat cycle".

I'd additionally stress what drac mentioned, that he might be a bit freaked you have this piece of information about him. This could especially be true if he thinks, "But I'm not really like that. It was just that one time I was really horny and thought I might try it, and now he (you) thinks I'm 'that way'."

This "remorse" isn't surprising, especially in cases where there was some sexual contact. When you consider how many threads there've been here, where guys talk about some sense of remorse following an orgasm, just generally, even from masturbation, it has to magnify even more when adding the element of sexuality to the mix.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nothing gay about having a guy suck you, any more than using a pump or fleshlight means you are emotionally attracted to machines. It's just getting off. Lots of str8 guys do it, I am happy to report.

"A mouth is a mouth" -- Signs of the Class Struggle in Beverly Hills

Glad that you cleared that up buddy. No remorse here. With two gym- workout fuck buds, vacuum pumps and cylinders, and a fleshlight, I'm still attracted primarily to my gf. Also don't feel that I'm delusional and twisted....just fucking horny most of the time with a bag full of fetishes.

Last edited:

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
These guys are called "str8 guys with a twist", and they are usually delusional and twisted.

Awww, did somebody hurt your wittle feelings. These guys are just called straight! Plain and simple. If you have sex with a women your not a twisted gay are you? No, you're still gay. Some guys like the sexual physical interaction but have no desire for a man other than that.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Glad that you cleared that up buddy. No remorse here. With two gym- workout fuck buds, vacuum pumps and cylinders, and a fleshlight, I'm still attracted primarily to my gf. Also don't feel that I'm delusional and twisted....just fucking horny most of the time with a bag full of fetishes.

I am soooooooo glad that there are sooooooooo many guys like you around. Love it love it love it!!

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
how is it that a "straight' guy can ask a KNOWN bi guy to suck his dick but he says he still straight? ...

There have been a lot of good responses in this thread. I can only add that we'd all be well advised to forget the fucking labels and just do what's comfortable for all concerned.