Straight but like comparing

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That’s why I’m on this site! I’ve got plenty of media and attachments for you all to view. I’d love to see yours too you can send it through a pm if you want!
Not opposed to that, we can set up a private message for those interested? Or snap chat or Kik. Thoughts?

Reactions: NeedARelease

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd like to do it in person one day. Compare hard cocks together. I think that would be kind of a turn on.
Having compared in the flesh a few times I can confirm it’s an exciting experience - win or lose!

glennb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone feel the same? Absolutely straight no desire towards the opposite at all but like comparing
I do enjoy comparing even though I have no sexual feelings towards men. I definitely enjoy winning more than losing but I've only ever done virtual comparisons and never one in person.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I definitely look at the pictures posted here. Have to laugh though with how many guys take like 10 shots in a row of their exact same erection.
That does seem to be a common theme amongst the lesser creative when it comes to taking nude photos, but particularly dick pics.

Whenever I've posted pics online, whether my own, the wife's or both of us, I always tried to make each one different and never with the same angle, view or pose twice in a row, variety being the key to hold someone's interest. As much as I like to look at tits and vaginas, seeing dozens of close-ups without hardly any other shots or parts can get boring.

I think some of these guys do it due to the Instagram Effect, where young women have traditionally posted countless Duck Face photos one after another and think that's somehow going to get them the most attention or likes.

Reactions: rbi99

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When you compared in person, was there mutual touching?
Yes…we would often hold the tape against the others cock to avoid any cheating, move it about etc and, sometimes, having traded a few compliments or surprise at how different their cock feels to your own there would be mutual masturbation.
On the odd occasion I have received but never given a blow job

BigDongPapi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bro I've never understood this, like I've gotten messages from dudes asking if I wanted to compare or "measure up" so many times.

I'm happy with my dick and have no interest in seeing another dudes dick to see if it's bigger or smaller. It be might even bigger than mine but I don't care since it's not me, and you can't change the size of ya dick either so comparing is pointless

Reactions: Lucius2s1

kjb2023

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it’s pretty common among all of us men. There’s nothing sexual about it, it’s just a thing many of us do. I guess it’s all about seeing how we measure up collated to others, you know. Sheer curiosity.
yeah i always heard every guy looks at the urinals and stuff. i def do it and its prob a habit as much as anything else by now