Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys! I am new here. I'm 26 asian from South Aussie (Oi! Oi! Oi!).
I am a straight but very curious guy who's currently in a relationship with a woman.
I had an encounter with my mate (which is a long story, slide a DM if you keen) when we were camping.
Since then it started my curiosity about same sex. I stumbled upon on this forum and find it as a safe space for someone like me.
Hoping to meet other people who are on a same situation like me! Cheers everyone
Hi and welcome. I hope you had a good Christmas and look forward to seeing you around.

Reactions: ohiorod

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

JayMorningStar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m
I am a straight but very curious guy who's currently in a relationship with a woman.
I had an encounter with my mate (which is a long story, slide a DM if you keen) when we were camping.
Since then it started my curiosity about same sex. I stumbled upon on this forum and find it as a safe space for someone like me.
Hoping to meet other people who are on a same situation like me! Cheers everyone
The homosexuals welcome you. Always love a hot man to join the fun!

Reactions: ohiorod

CuriousBlackDude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey man welcome in! It seems like we're in a pretty similar situation, minus the girlfriend haha. But I'd say I'm pretty curious too. I'm always up for a chat so feel free to message me.

I know you'll enjoy your time here

Reactions: 4skin4u

brombo8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting. 31 yo here (muscular and hair if that matters)
If you feel like discussing it or cybering am available on skype. brombo8@outlook.com

brombo8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey man welcome in! It seems like we're in a pretty similar situation, minus the girlfriend haha. But I'd say I'm pretty curious too. I'm always up for a chat so feel free to message me.

I know you'll enjoy your time here
I'm welcoming of curious guys. If you feel like discussing man stuff my skype is brombo8@outlook.com

Reactions: GayGay21

Jake417

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have never seen such a huge welcome on this site. That beautiful face and the hot camping preview sent the boys crazy.

Reactions: GayGay21

XxxOoo069069

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You should definitely post your story with you mate if ur up to it!!