straight but want to hook up with a guy...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by 2222222, Jan 23, 2011.

1. 2222222

2222222 New Member

Albums:
    I'm straight but have always wanted to have a one-time thing with a nice hung dude. I'm interested in trying most things but want to make sure it's not some weird dude that I meet up with. What's the best way to find a guy who is not a creeper and who wants to have some fun?

2. maxcok

Gold Member

I just love any thread that starts out, "I'm straight but . . . . "

3. cawkmeat69

cawkmeat69 New Member

That's called being bi-curious, anyways you can try craigslist, depending on the size of your city, I live in a small city so clist here is filled with genuine dudes, not many trolls or old creepers anyways.

If that's not really a good idea in your opinion, try a gay bar, it's always easy to find a hook up for the night, just remember, condom condom condom!

4. bartender784

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    or just skype with people. its fun, safe, and you can leave when you want.

5. hardmuscle399

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with trying craigslist. Don't get frustrated by the number of flakes who never folllow through. Keep at it and you will find the right guy. Good luck - been there.

6. tulsabyla

tulsabyla Member

there are a few flakes on Craigslist, young creepers as well as old, guys that bottom or top out that have an addiction to meth, also with an "anything goes" attitude, and will take any load bareback. The key is communication, talk to each other, if they are in a hurry to have sex, he is not someone you'd probably want to spend any time with, let alone get naked with. Listen to your gut , and if it sounds like a good match, go for it. At the very least you may have made a new friend.

Draft saved Draft deleted