Straight, but will suck dick in the heat of it?

throwaway1

Just Browsing
Media
I've come across a weird thing. I've been close to intimate with a good friend, and recently we confessed our physical attraction to each other. However, she has a boyfriend. She's always had a fantasy about a threesome, with 2 guys, but also wants the other guy to play a bit with the other. She asked me (embarrassed, but did it) if I was interested.

Let me be clear. I consider myself straight. I don't find myself looking at men and being attracted to them. However... I gave this a long thought, and if I were to be involved with another man and woman, I don't think I would mind sucking another man's dick. I have self-sucked, don't mind it, and I don't identify as gay.

My asshole is off limits. I am so weird about this... I wouldn't even say I'm bisexual. Bisexual to me is that I would date either and have sex with either. But for me, I can't do just a guy.

Any advice?

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've come across a weird thing. I've been close to intimate with a good friend, and recently we confessed our physical attraction to each other. However, she has a boyfriend. She's always had a fantasy about a threesome, with 2 guys, but also wants the other guy to play a bit with the other. She asked me (embarrassed, but did it) if I was interested.

Let me be clear. I consider myself straight. I don't find myself looking at men and being attracted to them. However... I gave this a long thought, and if I were to be involved with another man and woman, I don't think I would mind sucking another man's dick. I have self-sucked, don't mind it, and I don't identify as gay.

My asshole is off limits. I am so weird about this... I wouldn't even say I'm bisexual. Bisexual to me is that I would date either and have sex with either. But for me, I can't do just a guy.

Any advice?
Sucking a guys dick isnt doing a guy?

D_Delbert Dingdong

Experimental Member
Media
I think what OP is saying, is that if he is involved in a MMF threesome, he wouldn't mind helping the girl out orally, but wouldn't be with JUST a guy.

As long as the feeling is mutual, I wouldn't say it's harmful.

BobKinFtL

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have a couple of st8 friends and one night i was out with one of them and we were drinking at a mixed club.usually one of us get picked up but not this time. when i took him back to his place he asked me if i wanted to come up to his place and smoke some and i said yes. he confessed to me that he wanted to try sucking me and if it was ok if he tried. i we had never seen each others cocks but i always wanted to suck his cock but we never spoke about it. we got naked and layed on the floor. his cock was average but perfect shaped and i went down on it all the way but the the best he could do was get his mouth on my cock head. he told me no to cum in his mouth and i promised i wouldnot and when he started to cum he tried to pull out of my mouth but i grabbed his ass so he shot it down my throat. he mostly just licked my cock head and when i was ready to cum i told him and he jerked me off until i came. i scooped up my cum and took some in my mouth and tried to get him to try it but he didnot want to. i told him what a great job he did but it was really the worst head i ever had. we never did anything again and we never spoke about it again but i would love to give him a second chance.