No Response
FiNJKiz.png

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
please enlighten me

I'll give it a shot - There are gay men who find the idea of providing sexual services to self proclaimed straight men sex in and of it self. It is a fetish - something that excites someone beyond things that usually excite someone in ways that are typical or normal. There is nothing wrong with a fetish as long as it is not hurtful to others.

We could have a long discussion about why gay men are excited about doing this but I think there would be an unlimited number of answers. Implicit is the ads is the idea that the straight man will do nothing in return to the gay man, except allow himself to b orally gratified. Show up, get sucked, go back to work or go home to the missus. It's not something I would go looking for, as a gay man, but whatever floats a boat.. .

AlwaysSunnyinDFW

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'll give it a shot - There are gay men who find the idea of providing sexual services to self proclaimed straight men sex in and of it self. It is a fetish - something that excites someone beyond things that usually excite someone in ways that are typical or normal. There is nothing wrong with a fetish as long as it is not hurtful to others.

We could have a long discussion about why gay men are excited about doing this but I think there would be an unlimited number of answers. Implicit is the ads is the idea that the straight man will do nothing in return to the gay man, except allow himself to b orally gratified. Show up, get sucked, go back to work or go home to the missus. It's not something I would go looking for, as a gay man, but whatever floats a boat.. .

this essentially. it's not bad, as keen says, but i still think it kinda borders on sad/desperate. again, whatever floats your boat

definitely this too haha

Reactions: Hatt_101

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I have an ad similar to this that I run on craigslist occasionally. I can't speak to every gay guy, but here's my thoughts and feelings on it.

I love giving head, and I'm fairly skilled at it. My partner of 12 years and I reached an agreement that allows me to "extend my oral services" to guys, provided I follow some obvious ground rules. I can't strike up a long-running, on-the-side type of relationship and wouldn't want to anyway. It's out of sight, out of mind. I can't, and wouldn't, get up from watching a movie at home with my partner to leave and go suck a cock. It's all done on the downlow - he doesn't want to see it, know about it, hear about it, nothing. And I can't do it in our bedroom. I do most of my work from home, or at least independently, meaning I don't have anywhere specific to go like an office or something. I travel around the area sometimes for my job, so I might set up something in a nearby city when I know I'm going to be in the area.

I wasn't always strict on wanting to find straight/curious/bi guys to blow. One of the problems is we live in a smaller community and all the gay people know each other. The danger is that there's a perception that I'm running around behind my partner's back. The other thing is that the first two times I did this, I met with gay guys who really wanted to just do more. I get all the sex and companionship I want; I'm not looking for an outright hookup. Having sex with another gay guy is not what I want. Even after I made very specific stipulations in my ad, gay guys continued to message me with questions about how big my dick is and whether I'm a top or bottom. It doesn't matter because you're not getting either of those things. As a gay man, it has annoyed me to no end to see that sort of behavior and that pushiness.

I've gotten a few straight and/or curious guys out of the deal. And I've passed on many who purport to be curious but then ask me if I'll fuck them. Or whatever. If I could find a gay guy who would just lay back and let me suck them off, no questions asked, no reciprocation, I'd be all for it. I just haven't found any who will accept that as a possibility. Pretty much any other craigslist ad in my area that is "gay guy seeking to service straight guys", keeps the option open for more. "If you want to recip...." or "If you want to fuck me...." I've found that any straight or curious guy that is willing to make this big leap doesn't want it to be ambiguous. They need to know what is expected of them and what I'm expecting out of them. When I tell them that I need utmost discretion and when I am the one saying I do not want recip, I feel that puts them at ease. They know I'm not going to tell anyone, and they know I'm not going to push for more if they come over. It's simple, it's clean. I get to suck a dick, and they get head out of the deal.

Now, with the risk of this running way too long, of course there's a certain fantasy element involved for me. I would be lying if I said there wasn't. But mine stops short of where a lot of gay guy's fantasies go to. There's this "conversion" fantasy, that if only you'd let me suck you off, you might turn out to love being gay. I don't buy that, and I don't play by that rule. Anyone who does turn out gay already had those desires and thoughts. There's no conversion. It's not a slippery slope from getting your dick sucked once to bottoming in a jockstrap. My fantasy is more like: This guy doesn't do anything sexual with other men, aside from having gotten head from me a couple of times. THAT'S what's hot. Even if I believed that conversion was real, I wouldn't want to convert them. Because then I'd just be hooking up with a gay guy. I would rather blow a straight guy once and never see him again than have some blossoming gay guy on my hands who needs to be shown the ropes.

Reactions: ace78 and Horsedick

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a big factor that's missing in this discussion is the fact that a lot of 'straight' guys really have no gender preferences when it comes to getting blowjobs.... to many, a blowjob is a blowjob and a mouth is a mouth.... they don't even think about whether a man or woman is doing it.... it's just about the gratification, and many gay men are more than willing to provide it....

as for the reasons why straight men turn to gay men for this kind of thing, there are 2 main reasons:

1. many men in straight relationships don't get blowjobs from their partners.... some women are really squeamish about it, so men will turn to other gay men because we simply enjoy doing it....

and 2: men are inherently much better at giving blowjobs than women because we actually have the anatomy that we're gratifying on our own bodies and know what they like.... i've met a lot of straight men who have gay FWBs only for this reason.... they never would have thought to try it, but all have said they never knew how good a BJ could be until a guy gave them one.... i've done it (to SINGLE guys), and been told it was the best they'd ever had.... (pats myself on the back.... hehehe....)

as for it being a fetish, i have no inte3rest in converting anyone and don't give blowjobs to straight guys because of some thrill i might get out of it.... it's not seedy or sneaky like the bait bus, it just happens.... nobody has ever regretted it, and we both end the experience positively and without any intention of more going on..... i just expect the guy to be totally single as i do not want to contribute to any kind of infidelity.... that just isn't fair....

happy sucking!

Houtom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There is 1 reason straight men turn to gay men for blowjobs...because they are NOT STRAIGHT.
I would assume that reading the "ask a gay guy" forum would not be considered to be "straight" behavior either. Not judging. oh and "no homo."

Reactions: Brian S

tncentaur

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Speaking only for myself I have no fucking desire to pursue straight men. Don't look now, but there's an absolute banquet of hot,red-blooded gay men of all varieties to be had for the hunting--some of 'em just drop from the sky...

Reactions: AlexDB9

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is 1 reason straight men turn to gay men for blowjobs...because they are NOT STRAIGHT.
I would assume that reading the "ask a gay guy" forum would not be considered to be "straight" behavior either. Not judging. oh and "no homo."
And aren't straight guys not supposed to comment here? I got kicked off a few straight threads for posting supporting information and my take on things.

I don't know, are gay guys just naturally more open to fluidity? My first sexual experience was with a boy. I had a few more sexual experiences with boys, and randomly in 1998, I had sex with a girl. There was no questioning on my behalf; mostly I was drunk and bored and it was almost an internal dare to myself. Since then, I've exclusively had sexual relationships with men, have no desire to be with a woman again, know that I will never love a woman in that way, and have been in a gay relationship for 12 years. Would anyone really look at my sexual history and declare that I'm bisexual? That's really pretty asinine. I'm fully a gay man who happened to have sex with a girl once 17 years ago. The fact that I had an orgasm with a girl once did not change my sexuality in any way.

I've also noticed that gay guys are more typically able to joke around about "girls we'd switch for". There's no actual danger of switching, though. I am fully capable of saying Mila Kunis is just an amazingly sexy woman. I don't want to fuck her. I don't want to do anything with her. I'm not saying this about anybody here, but my observation is that straight men won't play that game. At a lake party recently, we were discussing it and my "girl" is Mila Kunis. My partner's is Nicole Curtis. The girls all played the game and said Sofia Vergara, etc. They were game to throw out a name or two, but the straight men in attendance clammed up and wouldn't play. Nobody thinks a straight man wants to doink Chris Hemsworth, but they can't even admit that he's a good-looking guy, in general. It's somehow seen as emasculating and a threat to their sexuality if they ever admitted to finding another guy attractive. To me, being able to say that Mila Kunis is attractive is similar to saying, "That's a gorgeous sunset." "That cat is really pretty." "This book is well written." It's just what I perceive to be a fact, and not in any way and indication that I want to fuck that object. I'm just musing at this point, but there's so much truth to societal pressure indicating that men can't be men if they admit these things to themselves.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's all a bit strange/ difficult/ incomprehensible to me.

I DO have some fetishes. I get it. For example, there's not really a very good reason I like to dress in leather or rubber, for sex, and be with partners who feel the same way. Or use hoods/masks sometimes. Or why some people like to get spanked, whipped, put in handcuffs or gags etc... I know there's no "rational" reason for much of that stuff, but I still do it. It has some sort of compelling, mysterious, symbolic value.

And there are other fetishes I don't have, but could understand. High heel shoes on a woman, particular things about body hair or lack of it on a man, and so on. Cross-dressing, diapers, etc.

But, this particular one seems to me to come up against some of my deeper philosophical beliefs. I think consent is an important part of sex. And, it's a creative process, where language and symbolism can matter. SO, for me, if I know someone to be straight, that puts them in roughly the category where I'd consider sex with them in about the same depth as I'd consider it with a watermelon, or a food mixer. That is to say - not at all.

There is so much to do in life. So much science, history, geography, culture to explore. There isn't time to waste it on very very unlikely outcomes, which might be very one-sided. What on earth is the point of that?

:rolleyes:

Reactions: Hatt_101

demon_rider

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I totally disagree. We're dudes. We'll stick our dick in anything if we're horny enough. Fruit, animals, unattractive chicks, random inanimate objects, or worse. I grew up in a small town and the amount of animal fucking going on is insane. It's not unrealistic to think a straight guy would let a dude go down on him as long as there's no strings. I'm gay as fuck and I'll let a chick blow me anytime. Any port in a storm.

a3sthetic

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For me, cock is cock but I think I can understand the attraction to straight cock.

Part of it is the attraction to scarcity. Human nature is the more scarce something is, the more value we put on it. There is the thrill of the chase for something hard to get.

Another part is the ego boost. ie to be so alluring that you can make someone go against their nature. You also see this in women who chase married men only.

Thirdly there is the stereotype that straight guys are more masculine/butch than gay guys. Some gay guys are very submissive and look for a straight guy to treat them like a sex object.

At the end of the day, to each their own. Whatever floats your boat and does no harm is fair play in my opinion.

Reactions: keenobserver