straight couples MUST have kids?

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think most people shouldn't be allowed to have kids...period.
Or have to HAVE some kind of permit that is SIGNED my the courts..."

Because, too many people in this world DON'T hold any VALUE to having kids.." My sister tried for YEARS and finally gave birth to TWO girls. Not at the same time.." Me and Hubby really DO want at least ONE.." But, it pisses me off so BAD when I hear of someone KILLING a child..just because they can...." They get a little jail and then OUT again and have a few more...":mad:

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Clearly nobody expects something like this to pass. It's merely there to highlight the hypocricy in the anti-gay marriage argument that marriage must be protected from gays and lesbians because its main function is to ensure procreation. It's entirely symbolic and I support it on that ground.
Yes, this is it exactly. Its symbolic. I agree with the other contributors that one must make outrageous gestures to get peoples' attention.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it shocking that the reasons for this kind of thing being needed even have to be explained. Here on lpsg, where I expect people to be of above average intelligence, it's inexcusable. Blacks and women had to use strongarm tactics to get our freedoms, homosexuals will too. That's because the general population just doesn't give a fuck about anybody but themselves, and WE NEVER LEARN. There's enough religion in the world to make men hate each other, but not enough to make them love. Pathetic.

JBT, I guess you're right- it needs to be dumbed down for all the fucking idiots who can't think beyond their own needs. What a sad world we live in where other people's rights aren't as important as our own.