Straight/curious/bi and looking to hand over control?

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by BNI, Jul 29, 2009.

1. BNI

BNI
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This advert is for men based in Northwest UK or within reasonable travelling distance:
    • Are you straight/curious or bi, and interested in the idea of handing over control of your cock and orgasm to another bloke?
    • Thought about having your cock and balls put into a thick tight cockstrap/cockring?
    • Maybe wearing a blindfold (or even a soft kid leather anatomical hood with detachable mouth/eye pieces)?
    • Perhaps even being restricted in some way (e.g. soft cord, leather cuffs, clingfilm) so you can't stop someone else from playing with you?
    If so I'd like to hear from you.....any or all of the above in combination are possible and nothing is done without mutual consent. The objective is simply to have some horny fun. I'm not into non-consensual scenes, S&M, permanent marking, pain etc.

I enjoy strapping a bloke's cock and balls up so his cock is very stiff, perhaps limiting his eyesight (so he concentrates fully on the sensations running through his cock) and optionally restricting his movements so he can't prevent me from playing with him.

I use a variety of techniques on his cock to get him really hard and keep him there for quite a while......stroking, finding the really sensitive and responsive parts, squeezing, tickling etc. And when he's getting very close to cumming, holding him there right on the edge until I make him shoot his load. I also deepthroat, and again this is an option that can be included or excluded.

Nothing is expected in return and you don't have to even see my cock if you don't want to. Again, this is up for discussion beforehand.

If you're interested in any or all of the above, send me a private message. I'm clean and discreet and expect the same. Particularly interested in hearing from blokes who have large mushroom heads, are precum oozers or heavy shooters.

Look forward to hearing from you.

#1 BNI, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  2. BNI

BNI
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    bump

3. PYBIMA

PYBIMA New Member

Wish we were much closer. I would love to feel you in me.

Draft saved Draft deleted