straight/curious skype jerk off w. face

FlyOn TheWall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm an old gay guy whose main thrill these days is being a 'fly on the wall' and watching ALL male exhibitionists doing ALL that they do. You turn on your cam, point it in your direction and go about your business. You can sit there watching tv or playing a game, walk around naked, workout, take a nap, take a shower, use the toilet, have sex (alone or with others), and pretty much anything else you can dream up. There are no real limits as to what I enjoy watching guys do from mild to wild to kinky. I don't take pics or record (unless you want me to). I just get my thrills from watching in a very annonymous, private way. Happy to watch one time or on a regular basis. I rarely cam (an only my face when I do) and don't use mic so you won't hear or see me but I will see and hear you. I do type in chat but really don''t enjoy giving orders or JOI. You do what you do knowing that your every move is giving an old man his cheap thrills.

My skype username is FlyOn TheWall
live:.cid.6af36c8a6dc5baf3

Royal90

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
fit hung 8" 33 str8 cur lad. into verbal cam sessions. can play with girlfriends toys.
sammyis1988