Straight Dancer?

Media
Ok there's this kid at my college who is a dance major and he's in one of my classes. We always talk about dubstep cause he's into it too. He doesn't know that Im kinda into him cause he thinks Im completely straight. He states he is straight and just likes to dance and I believe him but do you think he is curious cause he is a dancer (AMAZING DANCER). What do you guys think?

nashboy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
no...thats a dumb assumption....its rare....but there are completely straight dancers...im a singer and there is a straight dancer in my cast right now...and yes hes fucking hot...blah...doesnt hurt to look lol

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Baryshnikov is one of the most famous ballet dancers of all time, and he is a famous womanizer. So, I suppose it's possible. One thing to take into account is that for men from other countries, and for men of color in the US, there isn't so much stigma against men dancing; therefore, a lot of straight males dance in those cultures.

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If he's still in college, I'd say there's a chance that he may be too young to have firmly drifted into any specific sexuality, so who knows. There's always a lot of room for experimentation at that age, so I'd say just keep getting to know him, and maybe you'll be the one he decides to experiment with.
However, my young friend, you can't judge his sexuality based on his love for dancing. You have to base it on what kind of underwear he wears. So, you need to create a situation where you'll see him with his pants off and then you'll know for sure.
I'm curious, though, if he doesn't know about you, in what context did his "straightness" come up? Is that how he introduces himself? "Hi, I'm a dancer, but I'm straight."?

Media
Hey guys thanks for your responses, I hope you all can agree that in your curious stage you got this, "feeling" from another guy you thought was curious like yourself. Everytime me and him talk its always a intamate feeling conversation and im always getting that vibe. We have gotten so close just the past few weeks and even might live together next year. A lot of people thought he was gay when they first met him only because he's just such a nice guy and caring of women and not just some player. (Which would be the norm for a guy like him) im going to get closer to him, maybe ill tell him of my curiosity once i feel were" best friends"

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That sounds like an awesome plan. Just take it one step at a time and do what feels right and comfortable. Be patient. Even if you don't end up exploring with him sexually, you may still end up with an aweseme friend. Let us know how it goes!!

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
Nice guys are nice, what can we say. I don’t see you need to worry about it much. If you start hanging out and maybe find reasons for overnighters, you’ll have chances to figure it out.

One thought – if you start having real feelings for him, you might not want to room with him next year if he’s straight and you’re going to be burning the touch for him under the same roof. It’s torture. If it turns out he likes to mess around a little with you, gay or not, chances are you’ll be chill living with him even if he’s not as in to you as you to him.

At least, that’s the way I have been as a gay man.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys thanks for your responses, I hope you all can agree that in your curious stage you got this, "feeling" from another guy you thought was curious like yourself. Everytime me and him talk its always a intamate feeling conversation and im always getting that vibe. We have gotten so close just the past few weeks and even might live together next year. A lot of people thought he was gay when they first met him only because he's just such a nice guy and caring of women and not just some player. (Which would be the norm for a guy like him) im going to get closer to him, maybe ill tell him of my curiosity once i feel were" best friends"

Hey, there are straight guys who are open-minded, nice and want to experience closeness with others. After all we're all human. If he's interested in "intimate" conversation, then he might be someone who could also be a great friend. That's what I've discovered in college.