Straight dudes eyeing cocks

B_Giovani

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think we all compare our self, specialy if we train at the gym...

I was just talking about this to my friend, and we were saying that women see a beautiful women before a man see it,woman look at each other. But us when we are looking to a man it's different. I said we still compare, I said at the gym we make comment to each other. And I told him that when I look at a guy dick (when ever that happen) I just want to see if he's got a bigger one then mine lol he said I dont do that, no men we dont do that, he was kind of surprise that I said that, I just thought bull shit.

Brendnj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
cool statement, it's right on.

i'm talking about str8 guys here, like ones on the team [football for me right now], where you have some built up trust to begin with:

if it's really long guys are gonna look at it. they can't help it so i don't blame them. it's like they do it by accident, their eyes just go there. guys i know who aren't gay look, including in years past older guys on team [juniors, seniors] who were studs with like three hot girlfriends each, lol. i wouldn't even call it sneaking a look. their eyes are just drawn from curiosity. they look away quick not to be sneaky, it's just like etiquette or something, like being polite. it comes down to curiosity i guess.

I have a friend who could not be less secure in his sexuality. His pseudo-butch persona is so fake it's hilarious, to the point it's a running joke among friends (both gay and straight).

A few weeks ago on the gameshow Moment of Truth, they asked a straight male if he had ever looked at another mans penis in the showers during his military days. My straight friend made some asinine comment that he had never seen another mans penis before. He had to butch it up..the typical "fuck no man that's f'n gay" crap. After calling him out on it he still would never fully admit it.

If it's larger than normal, or maybe even smaller, people will look. It's just curiosity. Doesn't make you gay, doesn't make you straight. It means absolutely nothing. If a woman were to notice another womans breasts does that make her a lesbian? I don't believe so. Same applies to men, but some are so insecure in their own sexuality it's unbelievable. Getting some of them to admit it would have a snowballs chance in hell.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I kind of look at it like sharing base ball cards, nothing more or less than that really, i think it's in a mans nature to compare, just like you would with a Mickey Mantle or a Babe Ruth card.
chris

King-

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We definitely do, however I don't think I could go so far as to break into discussion about their cock.

Yeah, guys do check. I'm straight, but do check out other guys. Why? I don't know. Just to see what they've got I guess. I get checked out all the time and I actually enjoy it. I especially enjoy it when it's some uptight young guy who showers in his shorts or underwear or wraps a towel so tight around him he looks like a mummy. I hope that their seeing me nude will get them to lighten up and act like a normal guy.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What about at work?

I have a co-worker that kept glancing at my crotch, so when I noticed, I started to get hard, and he glanced even more. I finally made an excuse to leave, and went and hid.

I was so confused cause this was a straight guy.

B_4theladies

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah im straight but i dont mind seein a dudes dick
ill say "man ur packin" andthe other dude'll chuckle and move on, no big deal

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
I think it entirely depends upon the context. Strangers in a lockeroom giving me a sideway glance are fine. To be expected. If one came up and started praising me on the spot, it'd be uncomfortable. If it was someone I knew, however, I'd take the compliment and probably say something smartass, as I'm prone to doing. I can't imagine a stranger coming up to me and saying anything, though. I'm intimidating in person :cool:

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My gym has open gang-like showers, steam room & dry sauna, and i get checked out by the str8 guys just as much as the gay ones. If you ask a str8 guy if they do it - they will deny it, but they do. all the time. you can be looking right at them in the eye, and their eyes go right down to my dick.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Actually,
The context for that famous Nip/Tuck shower scene with McMahon and Lopez is intentionally ambiguous and is sexually charged with homo-eroticism on both ends.

I know this has been posted before to this question in other threads, but the infamous Mario Lopez scene from Nip/Tuck:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYEZ8ta96Ik

good example of non-sexual hetero communication in the locker room, editing and background music not-withstanding.

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not good at spotting people staring at my dick. But let me tell you, when I do see someone looking at my dick it always a girl, and it feels so good.

D

deleted3782

I've had straight friends openly check out my dick and compliment me. Its flattering, and I dont read anything into it aside from the knee jerk reaction of the moment. Some women check out tits...it doesnt bother me when guys check out dicks.