Straight dudes who shave

D

deleted1190861

I don't think this is a gay guy/str8 guy thing. I know many guys that trim/shave. I started to shave my chest in my early 20s. I'm not a hairy guy. I had very little chest hair, only a clump between my pecs and a bit around my nips. It wasn't a nice looking pattern so I shaved it off. I realized it showed off the definition of my pecs more so I kept doing it. A buddy who saw that I was shaved asked if I ever shaved my balls. I said no. He said to try it because makes them feel like velvet. So, I did. He was right. One thing led to another and now I shave it off. I like how it looks, how it feels, makes me feel clean, gets me totally horned up, I like that other guys often do a double take at the gym, a few massage therapists have commented and I like the attention.

Baldsurfer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like spartka, I started shaving my patchy, unattractive chest hair when I began putting on muscle. Shaved my arms to show off definition and vascularity. And I'd been shaving my shaft since college, because I hated catching hairs when using condoms. Had a girlfriend suggest that she'd enjoy going down on me more if I'd shave my balls and at least trim the bush - and since I was already over any stigma about shaving parts of my body, I did as she asked, and she kept her promise. I loved the feeling of smooth balls and kept them smooth. Pubes got shorter as I became more comfortable with the concept, and one day said fuck it and went for the full shave. I like the way it looks and feels so I stay shaved until the maintenance gets tiresome, and then go back to a tightly trimmed bush, with balls and shaft always shaved. And when the mood strikes - as it did a week or so ago - I go back to a clean shave.

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never been a hairy guy over all body wise, i started shaving my pubes in my teens and still do, i dont really think about it other than its quicker and easier than trimming and keeping it even looking, i just use a trimmer and a 5blade razor, summer time i find it keeps things cooler as well. Plus almost every woman ive been with has made a comment about how they prefer when a guy shaves cause it makes sucking cock more enjoyable, and some have even said shaved guys smell better/cleaner.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like anything, it would be a preference. How a dude cuts his hair, whether he has facial hair, etc. Personally, not into full shave. I shave my balls and shaft, and trim everything else.

+1

Reason is very simple. Wife prefers shaved sac and shaft and I ain’t gonna’ argue with success.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes I shave, sometimes trim, sometimes let it go a little. Usually shave or trim for the good weather as me and the missus like to go naked (resorts and beaches). She actually digs hairy men so let it go a little sometimes but not like a massive bush, I personally don't like it like that, I'm pretty hairy anyway so would be a massive bush if left.

Jujurice

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to do the full shave but my skin is a complex pain of ingrown hairs. Now it’s cock and balls hairless with a little touch of hair around. I do it because I dislike hair downtown so I respect others and keep it clean. I ask my wife to keep it clean too but all I get is some mowed grass no smooth skin

autoballer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I shave my balls and just above my cock, i trim everything else as close as I can. Balls are so easy to shave, they never get ingrowns or get nicked, I was surprised when I started. The area above the penis got ingrown hair too easily so I just trim that area.

I talked my girlfriend at the time into shaving more of her pubes than she used to and decided that I should as well as a sign of good faith.

I like the clean look, I love admiring my own cock in the mirror. It looks so much cleaner and bigger without hair. It feels nice too.