Straight dudes who shave

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
I shave my cock, balls, stomach, chest, and ass about every other day. I've gotten waxed a couple times, but find it easier just to shave regularly.

You’re a handsome guy... great cock too!

In one of your pics you’re completely shaved, no bush. How did you like the look? What’s your current bush style?

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
I got started trimming and shaving my body many years ago when I began to compete in bodybuilding. I immediately loved the look and feel so I have been doing it ever since. I dry shave my cock, balls, and perineum, then close trim my entire body with a bare electric trimmer, then finally wet shave my chest, shoulders and upper arms. I do this every two weeks. It takes 2 hours and requires an assistant.

Peter Brown II

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey guys

I know why gay guys shave their pubes - but why do you straight guys (partner likes it/you like it etc)and do you get horned while shaving?

I shave my balls and the shaft.
I trim (2-3 millimeters) the area above/round the shaft/upper legs/belly, so everything is short/bald around my dick.
I trim my armpit.

And if i could, i would shave my ass.
I have hair on my ass.
How can i get rid of that?
I'm embarrassed, for example in the sauna.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't shave my pubes, but I have a good female friend who told me that she has her BF shave, as he has hair that goes quite a bit up his dick. She said that she only asked him to trim it off of his shaft (mainly for oral) but he just takes off the whole bush. I don't know if I'd do that for a woman, just out of the idea that it's my body and mine to do whatever I want with it, but each to their own I guess.

Being a nudist for 20 years, I have witnessed the gradual but steady decline of pubic hair on both men and women. Maybe nudists aren’t representative samples of the general populous, but I would estimate that 90% of nudist men do SOME sort of manscaping. Perhaps 1/3 of the men and at least 2/3 of the women are completely smooth at the resorts we have visited. Personally, I regularly shave my balls, the shaft and around the base of the penis, and the “taint” area, trimming the remainder to 1/4” to 1/2”. Wife usually shaves or waxes during nude season and grows full bush during the winter.

D

deleted300444

Taking it all off feels great for a nice lube slicked up jerk. There is nothing better than that feel. Unless it is a bald dick sliding on, in around a bald pussy.

GoingOnABoeing

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I keep my balls and shaft shaved. Pubes are trimmed short. I don't bother the rest of my body. Dollar Shave Club recently did a poll and 69% of women said to leave the body hair alone. I've never never had any complaints. If you can't see your results from the gym then perhaps you should spend more time there. But if others have the patience for that kind of stuff then go for it.

Reactions: Sunstar

I’m naturally smooth but still shave everything as I like the feel and look, especially with working out. I shave pits, chest , dick, balls and ass every few days as well. Love being 100% smooth !

Reactions: Antoniooo

CuriousN

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I usually trim all of my pubic area, and from time to time I even wet shave it when I feel like having a smooth look and feel. My girl appreciates it. The shaving itself doesn't make me horny, but I love the smooth feeling after I'm done. Oh, and an additional bonus is that my cock looks a little bigger when shaved.

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I shave my legs. It's a cyclist thing. I shave them regularly to keep them smooth at all times. I also always shave balls. My shaft isn't hairy except a few hairs just down at the base which I also shave. Sometimes I also shave my pubes whilst I'm at it. Right now I have a trimmed bush though. I've gotten so used to the feeling of my smooth shaved legs that I don't like the feeling of stoply or hairy legs that much, and I keep them smooth at all times. I added a pic of my shaved leg.

848126-1535444344-00702ea468c94d368c6174b5e6d0f785.jpg

Reactions: Hungo