Straight Dudes With Threesome or Orgy Experience

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Magnum10x2, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Magnum10x2

Magnum10x2 Member

Albums:
    I’ve tag-teamed a few girls with some friends and strangers. I’m wondering what other dudes are actually thinking when they are in this type of situation.

I find myself fucking with a vengeance – hard and intense, bring her to orgasm and keep going. It’s the only situation that I can blow and go three times and continue on until there isn’t anything coming out! When reflecting on the situations, I think I’m focused on dominating and fucking harder than the other dude(s), not focused on enjoying the moment. Is this normal? Do all guys try to be the alpha male? Will experience change my psyche and allow me to enjoy a good hot, fun fuck without the feeling of competition or domination?

Or, Is that what its all about... Who can pound more....

2. BlkAthlete

BlkAthlete Member

Albums:
    I've done plenty threesomes and gangbangs. I think at first everyone is trying to prove they can fuck the best and make her cum by fucking her the hardest.

Now I just enjoy the experience and see how freaky she'll get...double penatration, etc. The best ones are when the girl doesn't have any hangups and goes with the flow. I try to get as close to that str8/bi borderling as possible.:wink:

3. secondbest69

secondbest69 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    BLKATHLETE is right lol i guess it is a guy thing i know i do it.......

4. BayAreaGuy

BayAreaGuy Member

Albums:
    Sex doesn't have universal answers. Different situations trigger different parts of people's personalities and urges...and they tend to change over time, making it even more unlikely that you'll find a reliable answer to such questions. Responses should be tempered with something like, "This is what I like to do at this time," instead of "This is what most guys do."

5. InsaneJester

InsaneJester New Member

Albums:
    Well to me theres sex and making love, and doing a threesome making love doesnt work. So I think everyone would go hard, myself included

6. fire77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I know the question is for Straight Dudes, I just wanted to answer this part.

I can make love to both Husband and Hubby and they both make love to me at the same time, and of course there are times when we just have sex.

A couple of times we ended up with a guys who were just interested in been dominant more than having good sex, which I hate most because the guy enjoy himself and ignore all the other factors that makes a good 3some.

7. account115

account115 New Member

Has anyone ever managed to outfuck you with that massive tool?

8. DevonTexas

DevonTexas Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I've never viewed sex as a competitive sport, so I'm in it for the pleasure. I deal with enough competition in things everyday, it's more of an escape for me.

9. D_Al_A_Ghory

D_Al_A_Ghory Account Disabled

For me It's about the intense sex experience of getting the woman completely satisfied. Love dp because I love the fact that we can make her cum non=stop and I have no hangup about the other guy love for both to feel extremely comfortable with being naked and in close contact with the other guy, Its like BlkAthlete says its great getting close to the straight/ bi border

10. juice_manic

juice_manic New Member

Albums:
    I've been in similar situations but I'm often trying to pace myself realising that it's not a cum once only scenario, and I need to keep something back for the rest of the evening.

11. AlanParker

AlanParker New Member

I hope that Magnum10x2 climbs off the girl now and again to give the other guy(s) a go at the pussy!! I love watching, especially a virtuoso performance, but I want a go too!!
    Now I've got a regular partner I love taking her to parties with other couple(s) where the guys only fuck the other girl(s). It's great getting her home after and 'repossessing' her.

Couldn't agree more with boricuabichu. Those girls that are into taking on two or more guys at a time deserve the best from us that like to give it. Those extra hands mouths and cocks should be working hard to give her max pleasure. Having a girl sandwiched between you and a good mate while you both penetrate her is awesome. Having balls and cocks touching as you work her up to intense orgasm is just no problem! And if you can both get in her pussy together.............

12. str8bro1

str8bro1 Member

Clueless as to why and it probably doesny matter but this is the biggest fucking turn on to me. Gets me ragging hard and leaking in seconds. Damn!!!! No doubt the fact you fucking a chick with a great buddy would only make it even better. Two friend getting off and giving pleasure to all involved. Seems so primal! Dv would be mind blowing.

13. deputamadre

deputamadre Member

Albums:
  14. D_Terry_Tugnuts

D_Terry_Tugnuts Account Disabled

Did some MFMs and larger group stuff when a lot younger, before letting my bi side come out. Never been really conscious of competing with other guys involved, just tended to get swept up in the experience. Fucking until I couldn't cum any more, then keeping on fucking, yes, but not to prove I'm more of a man than any other one; mainly to keep the female/s happy at that stage.

Been swinging with my lovely wife for almost 10 years now, these days it's more like play than it was when I was young, more easy-going and sensual.

15. Tully77

Tully77 Member

Outstanding observation.

When I saw the thread title I automatically assumed the poster meant MFF threesomes, but it sounds like he only meant MMF threesomes. Definitely a different vibe there. Regardless which you talk about, the experience is going to be different based on who the other two people are. I've several MFF threesomes, each very different because the individuals had different turn-ons, like different positions, and things like that. Plus, sometimes one woman has been the main attractive and the other a side dish, other times its been more equal. Depends on the vibe you have with each and they have with each other.

Draft saved Draft deleted